What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

hazzbeen

Bench
Paul Green blew up big time in the press confernece last night.
He also blew up at half-time at his boys.
Gee our coach never does either of those.

On another note, Cowboys are angry with refereeing calls that may have cost them the game 2 weeks in a row.
Their next game is against us at WIN.
That will be a tough game.
As will tomorrow's game.
As will the rest of the year ..... We are shot Duck's .....

getsmarty

Immortal
Come on guys...McGregor hit his quota...the team got into double figures...what more can fans expect.....

This will more than likely be the line trotted out by the board.....

P.S which fool on our coaching staff said that Garrick was not up to 1st grade standard....

We are a Joke....feel sorry for the players....they look totally rudderless.

SnowDragon

Juniors
For those who recognise my posts, you would know I virtually always try to be positive. I find it hard to blame a coach as it is hard to know what goes on behind closed doors, especially from the other side of the world...

All that said, this game against Manly is the straw for me.

The coach has been around long term.
He has the roster he wants
We dominate for the first 20, then as soon as there is pressure we fold... We see nothing to suggest a game plan change, no plan B, the forwards become tired and that’s the end... while we carry only 2 proper forwards on the bench. The same problem we have had over the last months.

Something has to give! Coach has to take the blame. I’ve had enough of the game plan the way it is.

I stay a supporter and a member, but I have lost confidence in the coach, and soon the management if they don’t step in.

j0nesy

Bench
Which numpty came up with the Maranta selection? How does Pearson, Maranta and Rav all get a run ahead of Pereira? How do they all get a run when Garrick and Herbert couldn’t get a start in firsts with us, and for years? Why was Sims off for so long? Why did it take so long to bring Field on? Why were we playing 1 out when we were down 28-8?

utility dragon

Juniors
Which numpty came up with the Maranta selection? How does Pearson, Maranta and Rav all get a run ahead of Pereira? How do they all get a run when Garrick and Herbert couldn’t get a start in firsts with us, and for years? Why was Sims off for so long? Why did it take so long to bring Field on? Why were we playing 1 out when we were down 28-8?
All great points. Regardless of his resigning for 2 years, how long can he last with these performances? We are 2 Corey Norman field goals off the spoon!!