What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Origin II - Sun 23 Jun - NSW 38-6 QLD @ Perth

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Boycotting this, I'll be watching Golden Girls repeats instead.

f**k Mitch Pearce and his dickhead media mates.

big hit!

Bench
don't worry about the halves.

with haas out, another prop is needed, on top of the new prop needed for klemmer, and the extra prop that is needed on bench to replace crichton - 3 new props.

i can see freddy retaining crichton now, persisting with the tactic of bringing him on after 20-25' and shifting frizell into the middle rotation.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Boycotting this, I'll be watching Golden Girls repeats instead.

f**k Mitch Pearce and his dickhead media mates.

I very much doubt they're his mates. He has been evasive every time they've approached him about Origin and he has supported the incumbents. Not once has he talked himself up for Origin.

But all good, we get to keep our halfback focused solely on the Knights, and the rest of you can enjoy your glorified exhibition game.

Exsilium

First Grade
I would have preferred Victor Radley over an undercooked Graham.

Dale Finucane won’t let us down.

Cleary will play second fiddle and be damn good at it.

Maloney should never have been dropped.

Wighton and Turbo in the centres is a head scratcher but our wingers have a chance to get the ball now.

Latrell being dropped is tough love.

Saifiti I’m okay with. He’s been good for the Knights for 24 months. He will add some starch and has a good motor.

Neutral venue has me tipping NSW by 18

Hutty1986

Immortal
Oh my f**king god.
Proven morons and duds like Ferguson, Graham, unproven nuffies like Saifiti, an absolute liability in Wighton as a starting centre. We will be destroyed on the edges, absolutely carved up.
Latrell on form didnt deserve his spot but never thought they'd actually drop him.
Seriously doubt I'll be watching this shitshow.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I very much doubt they're his mates. He has been evasive every time they've approached him about Origin and he has supported the incumbents. Not once has he talked himself up for Origin.

But all good, we get to keep our halfback focused solely on the Knights, and the rest of you can enjoy your glorified exhibition game.
Haha your terrible dud of a halfback has shown he deserves to have nothing to do with this level