What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints are completely f**ked - McGregor sacked

I can’t watch his pressers.

Did he by any chance mention Koroisau’s injury?
I don't blame you. I didn't watch them either - only started watching them again to see how much he trots out the injury line.

He did mention Koroisau's injury (i.e., both teams were a hooker down).

Also gave the coaching staff half a spray.

I just wish the guy would f**k off.

Life's Good

Coach
One good game last week against the easy beats of the competition. Otherwise they have been woeful for nearly two months.

They absolutely have injuries, but not enough to justify how bad they have been. And McGregor seems immune to criticism except on these forums.

Spot on, as usual.

Tommy Smith

Referee
And yet the Dragons have more Origin reps than we do at the Roosters!

It must be nice to have a Sombrero to fit in all those rep stars.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Look on the bright side
The choke is happening way earlier this year.

My dear, dear @carcharias - oh how innocent, how sweet you are.

You see, you think this is a choke.

Oh my. This is no choke. A choke requires there to be something to choke over. No, there's no curved, blood-engorged member that Saints have deepthroat just that little too far and are now spluttering over. No no, sir. There's no snort and cough from us this year.

For that would have required us to be competitive, and we all know Saints aren't competitive this year.

My good mate, this is what I would scientifically describe as an extreme and robust exhibiting of 'ananas comosus rectal exploration'. Thats right, @carcharias ; we have been bent over the barrel by ole 'Somethin' about Mary', who has fed us a fistful of ruffies, pulled our pants down 'Steve Price Style' as we've been in a sleepy daze and shoved that pineapple so far up our ass that we can taste tropical island.

So I suppose you could say we've choked this year; on the giant pineapple Saints fans have had punched through their rectum and all the way to their windpipe. But its not the traditional 'can't-cope-with-expectation-and-the-dick-is-too-big-in-my-throat' style.

carcharias

Immortal

Oh my. This is no choke. A choke requires there to be something to choke over. No, there's no curved, blood-engorged member that Saints have deepthroat just that little too far and are now spluttering over. No no, sir. There's no snort and cough from us this year.

For that would have required us to be competitive, and we all know Saints aren't competitive this year.

My good mate, this is what I would scientifically describe as an extreme and robust exhibiting of 'ananas comosus rectal exploration'. Thats right, @carcharias ; we have been bent over the barrel by ole 'Somethin' about Mary', who has fed us a fistful of ruffies, pulled our pants down 'Steve Price Style' as we've been in a sleepy daze and shoved that pineapple so far up our ass that we can taste tropical island.

So I suppose you could say we've choked this year; on the giant pineapple Saints fans have had punched through their rectum and all the way to their windpipe. But its not the traditional 'can't-cope-with-expectation-and-the-dick-is-too-big-in-my-throat' style.

See .....
You are looking in the bright side.

Dea

Juniors
This isn’t new. McGregor has never offered the Dragons hope. His lack of strategy, inability to adjust a game plan to the circumstances, poor team selections and disappointing handling of the bench have been consistent, consistently poor for a long time. This season is gone but McGregor will blame it on injuries and turn up again in 2020 for another year of the same. So yes, Saints are completely f....

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
You wait until jai field comes on the 75th minute and scores the match winner. Mary will be biggest genius in the game

to_ddeath

Coach

Nicely put, but you’re feeding the swamp vulture way too much. He thrives on the misery.