What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State of Origin 2K19 Discussion

betcats

Referee
Lets hope the Blore brothers work out better than the Jennings boys did. Looking at the teamsheets it looks there are the mcgrady brothers, burns brothers and the May brothers all signed to the club. Doesn’t mean a lot but I like that, bit a family feel coming through.

Fangs

Coach
Very bizarre team.

The big concern for Penrith fans is Maloney. If we are serious about finals football in 2019 he is the man to watch. Last year we handled him poorly after Origin.

Crashtest

Juniors
Wow, two second rowers and 2 locks on the bench?

We were one prop short in game 1, and that was with Klemmer playing big minutes. So instead of adding a fourth prop, and despite losing Klemmer, they are going from 3 props to 2. One of them being a prop on debut who does not look ready for Origin and who is only averaging 87m per game this season in NRL.

If we win, then hats of to Fittler he is a genius if he can win with this team. But looking at in on paper, I think we are screwed. And Cleary and Maloney will cop the blame for being the halves, even if our we have no go forward from our small forward pack, and no cohesion in the back line with all of his changes and two centres playing out of position.

mxlegend99

Referee
I wish Nathan was dropped after seeing that team. That's an awful side and Nathan and Jimmy really got screwed by Fittler

I doubt Joey could win a series with that team up against Queenslands side.