What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Hardcore Dragon

Juniors
Given there was absolutely no pressure or need to re-sign him at that stage, and no one else is in the market for his unique skillset, do they all agree this was an incredibly expensive error that curtails their options now?

It was a political signing (nothing to do with results) determined prior to season starting. They were just waiting for the right time to announce, after a few wins. And flogging the Dogs was perfect.

Despicable board.

XXX

Last edited:

Hardcore Dragon

Juniors
Year after year I have posted. Don't blame the coach. He didn't employ himself.

If I were Mary , I would take a deal as well. Yes, he is not NRL standard, but he is one of our longest serving coaches in recent history. Let that f**king sink in.

But I do blame him as well. He is meant to bleed red and white.

Doesn't care about the club, just another who loves to suck on the tit. Sucking the life out of the club.

XXX

Crush

Coach
Funny we have 4 players who are deemed capable of playing SOO and yet our Dragons team turns in pathetic performances week after week...rep coaches obviously think they have the ability yet our coach can't get performances out of them....food for thought for all the Mary apologists
Are there any Mary apologists left?

avocado

Juniors
But I do blame him as well. He is meant to bleed red and white.

Doesn't care about the club, just another who loves to suck on the tit. Sucking the life out of the club.

XXX
Yep.

I love this club and have done so for 40 years.
But I find myself thoroughly disliking this clown with that dislike verging on pure hatred.

Which is not healthy. Maybe I need to step away.

RED73V

Juniors
This is our fearless leader.... GOD HELP US!!!!
He is a absolute deer in the headlights, have a go at him for goodness sake.
upload_2019-6-16_21-5-56.jpeg

rednwhites

Juniors
Living interstate I don't go to many games anymore. My support, which has turned more to hatred and disgust is limited by watching games on tv, that's about it.

There isn't a need to highlight Mary's lack of achievements. Day in day out I read of people's lack of faith in the coach. Every insult, every stat, every logical argument has been used against him. After many opportunities it is now clear he has next to no supporters as far as the average fan goes (except for those one or two who support him just to rile others up).

The reason being under Mary, with some excellent players at his disposal we've seen:

- some of the worst and most clunky attacking teams ever in the red vee
- the most mentally weak and chokable teams in the red vee
- currently what I believe is the most heartless team in red vee (all because poor Jack can't play or whatever the reason is)
- a desecration of statistics including having the wood over a bunch of teams, some floggings with hardly a 50 point performance in our favour
- above all, the least number of 80 minute performances of any club under any coach (I can think of less than a handful in his tenure)

We know the media protect him avidly, which stinks of agenda, but anywhere you turn the fans have now turned on him completely.

As someone who is powerless to vote with my feet, why then, I ask, has there honestly not been a walk out on the club by fans? Why have the people kept purchasing memberships? Why have there been no banners or protests against this board? The Oust Doust campaign of yesteryear gathered support amongst a bunch of passionate fans and that feels like nothing in comparison (he ironically did help secure us a coach who had the goods).

I can't help but feel the people are in part to blame for feeding this all by enabling it.

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Has anyone got BJ email I have searched everywhere and cannot find it. I want to ask him some questions the journos should.

How is it this guy gets away without a mark. Is he the league version of Neddy Smith with the dodger in tow.

Como Connection

First Grade
Has anyone got BJ email I have searched everywhere and cannot find it. I want to ask him some questions the journos should.

How is it this guy gets away without a mark. Is he the league version of Neddy Smith with the dodger in tow.
BJ is not the boss, the board of directors are.
Win is obviously running the show.
Illawarra Mafia.
Sad
CC

blacksafake

First Grade

You need to go to the dragons website & click on contact, then make it attention BJ.
His hands are obviously tied, however just maybe after enough negative emails he may present them to the board but don’t hold your breath as he’s probably more concerned with his job.

Latest posts