What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra v Drongoes post match discussion.

Djay

Juniors
Just on Ray Milat, he must be a BA fav. In the 2MMM interview BA said he was keen to give Ray a good 3/4 weeks in NRL so he can get used to the speed.

Sounds like he will continue to rotate the kids in and out of reggies for the rest of the year.
So when is he gonna give Kaufusi 3-4 weeks to get up to speed, his infinitely better then Stone. I don't get it.

Gronk

Staff member
So when is he gonna give Kaufusi 3-4 weeks to get up to speed, his infinitely better then Stone. I don't get it.
Oregon has played twice as many NRL games as Ray. Stefano will be available soon so there will be another that needs game time.

Djay

Juniors
Oregon has played twice as many NRL games as Ray. Stefano will be available soon so there will be another that needs game time.
And offers twice as much.

I haven't seen Stefano is he really that good?

Bandwagon

Staff member
Brisbane tried to smash us out of the game early, their first few defensive sets were brutal and they had great line speed.......usually we go into a shell and get belted when teams do that to us but somehow we stayed in the game and then in a miracle.......the Bronco's crumbled!!!

Although it f**king sucks to still lack complete confidence in your team not to get run down at 26-0 at half time.

The game in 2 weeks will be very interesting, especially if Drown is back.

Couple of bashed up players will do good with a week off.

From memory they got pinged for offside pretty early on in the game, and their line speed dropped. They picked it up again later in the game and got pinged again almost straight away.

Kornstar

Coach
Half of them all playing next week anyway

Fergo
Sivo
Jennings
Moses
Ma’u
Evans
Terepo

Are all playing

Fergo, Hoffman and Gutho were who i was referring to. Fergo will be pain killered up i'd say, he needed a break more than anyone.

Bazal

Post Whore
No problem giving Stone a go, for two reasons.

He's a mad merkin and we need some of that, and he can give Mahoney a short spell in games where we aren't skiing downhill and he gets tired and struggles in defence. Even last night with all the ball he missed 4 tackles and had 4 ineffective

Pazza

First Grade
Smaller tougher forwards are in Vogue ATM.

Cam Murray
John Bateman
Nathan Brown
Victor Radley
Nat Butcher
Briton Nikora
Liam Martin
Jack Williams

Last edited:
Interesting comment from Fergo after the game. Said words to the effect of. "Our line speed was better because we were told to move forward when the ball hit the ground in the ruck and not wait till it was in the dummy halfs hands".
He's not real bright that merkin is he? As if he needed to be told that in the first place and as if you'd mention it it in a post match interview. Fair f**king dinkum!

Bandwagon

Staff member
He's not real bright that merkin is he? As if he needed to be told that in the first place and as if you'd mention it it in a post match interview. Fair f**king dinkum!

Depends who told him and why the change.

We were the least penalised side for the first half of the comp, as opposed to getting f**king caned last year. Perhaps this is why?

hindy111

Post Whore
Ray Stone is legit stealing a living playing FG, how the f**k is he being picked over Kaufusi? But Moeroa for me deserves time away, his earned it through stupidity.

And where is Kaufusi? Am I the only who thinks his a brilliant prospect?

He is 19. Whats the rush, plus Stefano is outplaying him in NSW cup.

I like Stone. He has some fire. Greg Bird style

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Ray Stone is legit stealing a living playing FG, how the f**k is he being picked over Kaufusi? But Moeroa for me deserves time away, his earned it through stupidity.

And where is Kaufusi? Am I the only who thinks his a brilliant prospect?
I thought he was but he has been very ordinary this year. Worse than Moeroa whose form is also down.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Interesting comment from Fergo after the game. Said words to the effect of. "Our line speed was better because we were told to move forward when the ball hit the ground in the ruck and not wait till it was in the dummy halfs hands".
Did he say who told them that? And why they didn't tell them earlier?

Gazzamatta

Coach
Did he say who told them that? And why they didn't tell them earlier?
Aftermatch interview on Fox at Bankwest. Go avalook. I assumed the coaching staff as I guess anyone would. Just listened again. Didnt quote anyone. He actually got asked about attack improvement and spoke of defence. A little confused is Blake.

Last edited: