What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart: "Clubs comes first" - Won't release unfit players

Burns

First Grade
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/dc6947b053f1068a0058bad0b4b8ad41

“Yeah, it’ll be interesting because I’ve got some busted blokes at the moment,” Stuart said post-game when asked about his representative stars.

“None of them will be playing representative football if they have any injury cloud at all. Not one of them.

“There are a number of blokes wounded in there at the moment.

“I’m all for them playing rep footy but the club comes first and if they have any injury cloud, they won’t be playing.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, so I don't think the Raiders players will be released.

adamkungl

Immortal
Obviously injured players shouldn't be playing, but I suspect the definition of "injury cloud" will be very stretched

Pommy

Coach
Well seen as England have not bothered with a mid season test this year that half the team not in contention anyway.

VirgilTracy

Juniors
I can understand his frustration due to Hodgson last year, but any medical assessment has to be independent of clubs, who will never want to risk star players.

Perth Tiger

Bench
The external whinge cycle of Stuart. Complains and makes excuses that he can’t win games because he doesn’t have rep players, then when he gets them complains that he loses players for rep games

Latest posts