What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
So then fans, welcome to Monday. Halfway through the season and we are in the top 8. Positive for and against, wins against Broncos Sharks Souths and Panthers under our belts. Plenty of home ground action in the run to the finals. Once Dylan comes back in, very few injury concerns and some young guns showing promising signs. We finally have an origin player and if NSW looose then who knows, Nathan Brown and Junior Paulo and Shaun Lane might be next cabs off the rank. Happy days!!
Who are you kidding? If NSW lose, despite how he plays, Fergo will probably be the only one dropped, typical NSW style

Gronk

Staff member
So then fans, welcome to Monday. Halfway through the season and we are in the top 8. Positive for and against, wins against Broncos Sharks Souths and Panthers under our belts. Plenty of home ground action in the run to the finals. Once Dylan comes back in, very few injury concerns and some young guns showing promising signs. We finally have an origin player and if NSW looose then who knows, Nathan Brown and Junior Paulo and Shaun Lane might be next cabs off the rank. Happy days!!

I was thinking that this wonderful post should have been in the Glass Half Full thread, however now fully expect the usual suspects to tear it apart bit by bit.

giphy.gif

T.S Quint

Coach

Hey, f**k off with that bullshit!
I’m trying to be miserable over here, dammit!

hindy111

Post Whore
Since when did NSW only drop one player after a defeat?

How many where dropped? 7 is a nice headline but 3 where injured.
Morris was only there due to Turbo not being fit. And same goes for Crighton and W. Graheme trading places.

2 dropped.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Trading places, however you want to dress it up, it’s wholesale changes and not really needed. Cody Walker goes from being the form player of the comp to lasting 40 mins and a scape goat. Qld wouldn’t drop Latrell. I’m glad he’s not there.

84 Baby

Referee
Meh he’s hardly set world on fire. Good move for him, he’ll get to learn off Cronk and if Rorters get jack of Robinson’s excessive losing streaks then he can push his dads resume across. If anyone can get Flanagan reinstated, it’s Uncle Nick

hindy111

Post Whore
He’s 20. Only played Jnr Kangaroos in 2018. 6ft tall. Gun GK.

Anywho after the Roosters signed young Walker for $150000 at age 17, nothing to see here I guess.

Nathan Cleary is only 21 and had played origin by age 20....
I actually feel Moses and Cleary would make a dynamite combo. Cleary the steady calm head and Moses the most dynamic play maker in the game.

84 Baby

Referee
I await Rammy to tell us all how much it shows Rorters are better than us and how we should be signing up all this young talent