What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feki

fizman

Bench
Thanks for posting the article, I am pleased that Darryl Powell gave the team a spray after the loss. :p

myrrh ken

First Grade
I'm surprised no one has picked up on the liberal use of the words "speedster" and "nrl star".

I still think he is the best winger we have and would be a shame to lose him.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Well if he leaves I hope we re-sign Gray. We could do worse than him. I’m not sure if we’ll have the salary cap room to chase a better winger.

I'm surprised no one has picked up on the liberal use of the words "speedster" and "nrl star".

I still think he is the best winger we have and would be a shame to lose him.

Ill be sorry to see him go too. He is the best "Flannoball" |winger. But I guess the Flannoball days are gone too so Au revoir and thanks for the memories!

bluefox68

Staff member
Thanks, Sosaia, for 2016.

Bring on the juniors and other clubs' discards - Roosters should spit Brett Morris out of their system once he is excess to requirements - he'd be good...

bluefox68

Staff member
Wingers aren't even a real position on a footy field. Anyone on here who is/was a Winger needs to own up and apologise to the Forum for being an impostor.
I was a winger for 2 seasons (high school) and then moved to front row (Uni) once I learned how to play the game.

I still wasn’t that good!!!

M2D2

Bench
Played hooker & 2nd row for 99% of my games. the 2 games i played on the wing were great, no tackling and i was usually more powerful than the other winger.
Though i was so f**king bored at the same time.

ghoti

Bench
Wingers aren't even a real position on a footy field. Anyone on here who is/was a Winger needs to own up and apologise to the Forum for being an impostor.

I was a hooker/half that for some reason played on the wing for a junior Magpies squad cos I said I could "play anywhere." Easiest five games of my life, all I did was fall over the line for a couple tries, drop a couple bombs, fumble some grubbers, miss a couple one-on-one tackles and stand around waiting for those things to happen.

Actually the hardest position I ever defended in! Pressure was enormous and you're so fkn on your own it ain't funny.

chewsta

First Grade
I was a hooker/half that for some reason played on the wing for a junior Magpies squad cos I said I could "play anywhere." Easiest five games of my life, all I did was fall over the line for a couple tries, drop a couple bombs, fumble some grubbers, miss a couple one-on-one tackles and stand around waiting for those things to happen.

Are you still available man? A position is about to open up.