What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soft

Yep sadly I agree but we should never have l Garrick,Robson,Fonua-Blake,Joel Thompson ad bird and Hastings too imagine we still had them and they were all in their prime we would be top 2/3 now

Garrick is no great loss his tackle efficiency and missed tackles is one of the worst in the nrl
Robson well we will see with time
Fonua-Blake had to be let go as he was a different young man who was found guiltily of domestic abuse
Joel Thompson is a great fg still think taric is an upgrade
Bird has a huge stopwatch on his career with his knees can’t remmeber the exact medical term
Hastings had a huge influence from his father to go to the roosters not much dragons could of done to change his mind

In saying that I think a big loss was nene McDonald as he was our metre eater in the backs should of asked cowboys for something in return instead of letting him just go

Garrick is no great loss his tackle efficiency and missed tackles is one of the worst in the nrl
Robson well we will see with time
Fonua-Blake had to be let go as he was a different young man who was found guiltily of domestic abuse
Joel Thompson is a great fg still think taric is an upgrade
Bird has a huge stopwatch on his career with his knees can’t remmeber the exact medical term
Hastings had a huge influence from his father to go to the roosters not much dragons could of done to change his mind
To answer your question it’s chronic rumatoid Arthritis and the rest is hyperthetical Im just frustrated and angry at the team and it current situation doc took my blood pressure I said blame Paul Mcreggor he’s a west coast eagles supporter so he didn’t click thinking it was Connor mcgeggor I was talking about and he said ‘that’s the guy in the cage’?i said no but he should be locked up in a cage’ he still didn’t get it. I said doc just gimme my pain meds I’m gonna need them lol

Last edited:

SBD82

Coach
I find it funny how people want to post more frequently when the team is losing and its gloomy.
I don't get that behavior.
I post a heap when we are winning because I am motivated and into the team and the stories behind the team.
When we lose I can barely be bothered.
When we lose it makes people soft. Or hard. Or something.

What was this thread about again?

Crush

Coach
This attitude facilitates poor accountability and is music to the Board's ears.

XXX
You know when you do those corporate courses and they teach you to only put effort into the things that you can control and not put too much thought into that which you can't?
Newsflash - All the banging away on your keyboard starting thread after thread about how rubbish this club is isn't going to make a spot of difference to the outcome.

Hardcore Dragon

Juniors
You know when you do those corporate courses and they teach you to only put effort into the things that you can control and not put too much thought into that which you can't?
Newsflash - All the banging away on your keyboard starting thread after thread about how rubbish this club is isn't going to make a spot of difference to the outcome.

But if everyone did it, and if everyone withdraw their membership, you will notice a change in the board. I assure you.

XXX

To answer your question it’s chronic rumatoid Arthritis and the rest is hyperthetical Im just frustrated and angry at the team and it current situation doc took my blood pressure I said blame Paul Mcreggor he’s a west coast eagles supporter so he didn’t click thinking it was Connor mcgeggor I was talking about and he said ‘that’s the guy in the cage’?i said no but he should be locked up in a cage’ he still didn’t get it. I said doc just gimme my pain meds I’m gonna need them lol
Hope you and the team get a lot better

Already dropped my membership off and won’t renew till mcgregors gone this is just a coping mechanisms of posting

Crush

Coach
But if everyone did it, and if everyone withdraw their membership, you will notice a change in the board. I assure you.

XXX
Withdrawal of membership may have an effect but posting on a forum will not.
Do you really think that anyone affiliated with the club is reading a fan forum?
Media has power, fans on a forum are just entertaining themselves.

This Year?

Immortal
I hope the boys read this thread and get hard.

So hard.

So very hard.

So hard that anyone that plays us walks away sore thinking “holy shit how did those blokes get so hard? They just absolutely pounded me”.

Hard.
giphy.gif

BBTB

Juniors
It all just comes back to us not being a professionally run organisation.

Any successful business looks to fill it's senior positions with the best talent available. How is it that all of our coaches, assistant coaches, trainers, administrators, scouts etc. are ex-players? What an incredible coincidence that of all the qualified people who would be seeking employment at the highest (NRL) level in the game, the majority of our senior staff also just happen to have played for the club.

There would be blokes coaching local party footy, with all the correct coaching qualifications but their own ideas, who would make a far better go of directing the club than the morons currently masquerading as leaders.
So correct. This gaggle of geese, have to go...

BBTB

Juniors
Withdrawal of membership may have an effect but posting on a forum will not.
Do you really think that anyone affiliated with the club is reading a fan forum?
Media has power, fans on a forum are just entertaining themselves.
I won't be rejoining.

Latest posts