What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Flanges

Card Shark

Immortal
I keep telling myself "we're not this dumb, we're not this dumb, we're not this dumb" but for some reason it's not sinking in.

We are!

If he has a get out clause in his contract that dad must be coach, surely he declined to use that clause by playing this season.

If we don’t work out how to keep him this year, I’ll be f**ked. Johnson is already out again, who knows for how long. If Johnson is out & he’s gone, it f**ks the team dynamic imo.

Stake Removed

First Grade
We are!

If he has a get out clause in his contract that dad must be coach, surely he declined to use that clause by playing this season.

If we don’t work out how to keep him this year, I’ll be f**ked. Johnson is already out again, who knows for how long. If Johnson is out & he’s gone, it f**ks the team dynamic imo.

It seems Johnson starting to be injury prone we need to keep Flanno JNR, it basically to point with SJ being injured Flanno has to be on bench to cover him, which would see only 1 Brailey can play per game

M2D2

Bench
We are!

Where are you getting this from? Hes been named for the kiwis.

Frenzy.

Immortal
What price Johnson has back surgery as soon as the season is over. This guy has discectomy written all over him.

I predict L5/S1.

Absolutely. Fifita might be in the same boat.

Johnson moves like he has sciatica not a hammy strain and whenever “it goes” he is clutching his back.

And on the flip side this says he does

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/cou...e/news-story/7ee79991463b1f2a2482ca38d5756560

The media doesn’t know one way or the other
Yeah but that article says the get out clause doesn't kick in until the end of this season when the new contract kicks in.
The arsewipes have been saying that the get out clause means he can leave before June 30, and these arsewipes are from the same company that wrote that article.
In conclusion: they are being fed "info" from Flange snr as he hates the club now, can't see the shitstorm he caused, and is a vindictive person.
Was great for the club though.

Ads

First Grade
Absolutely. Fifita might be in the same boat.

Johnson moves like he has sciatica not a hammy strain and whenever “it goes” he is clutching his back.
Didn’t he say they figured out it was all related to a back issue and that they were working on that in his rehab?

PJ

First Grade
Yeah but that article says the get out clause doesn't kick in until the end of this season when the new contract kicks in.
The arsewipes have been saying that the get out clause means he can leave before June 30, and these arsewipes are from the same company that wrote that article.
In conclusion: they are being fed "info" from Flange snr as he hates the club now, can't see the shitstorm he caused, and is a vindictive person.
Was great for the club though.

Wouldn't surprise me if that was what was happening.

Doesn't seem he can ever accept any form of responsibility for his part in anything that goes wrong.

Wouldn't surprise me if that was what was happening.

Doesn't seem he can ever accept any form of responsibility for his part in anything that goes wrong.
Leave the club out of it Flanno.! Should keep it personal. Maybe a cage match with Barry.

Special K

Coach
Does Flanno Snr really hate us?

If Flanno jnr wants to leave it is not because we want him gone. Not much we can do. The kid seems like a very nice fella and was even doing community work for the Sharks last night ffs.

Surely

Post Whore
I'm surprised the roosters have any cap space left this season.

Anyway the club should insist on the roosters releasing an outside back to us or tell them to wait until the end of the season

chewsta

First Grade
Anyway the club should insist on the roosters releasing an outside back to us or tell them to wait until the end of the season

I agree, Brett Morris please.
And keep developing a young'un to eventually take his place.

MilkShark

First Grade
Have the opportunity to have a similar storm type pairing in keeping 3 juniors together for many years (Flano, Xerri and Brailey), and here we are keeping 28 year old Chad.

Special K

Coach
tbf Chad has won a comp with us, has potentially 6 years left in his career, under contract next season and is in career best form.

If Chad was playing busted or was off contract this wouldn't be an issue. The thing with Flanno jnr is if you commit to him now you run the risk of losing him in 2-3 years anyway when his dad is coaching the dogs.

Latest posts