What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Panthers

Meth

Staff member
So, Nikorima has a groin strain. Otherwise, we're full strength. Nearly. Roache might even be fit.

1- Tuivasa Sheck
2- Fusitu'a
3- Hiku
4- Herbert
5- Maumalo
6- Nikorima/Harris-Tavita
7- Green
8- Paasi
9- Luke
10- Blair
11- Papali'i
12- Harris
13- Burr

Res- Lawton, Afoa, Ah Mau, Tevaga

Meth

Staff member
Yeah. Our game is the last of the round at least.

Kiwis will involve Ah Mau, Maumalo and RTS (anyone know why Tohu is unavailable?)

Fusitu'a will play for Tonga

CHT is playing for Samoa

Rich102

Staff member
Captain Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and Blake Green will both achieve their 150-game milestones in Sunday's encounter with the Penrith Panthers at Mt Smart Stadium.
View this email in your browser
yBRaU3K6-Zxs1pT-FXod67bDKSgSTmtpJmVZhuP7P7aU9vDg26WOnbBmJjZ_Cx4STX9ahQEiMY67Stf97RqjdEyz94TdCrKJs76QkqG8Ro8Pgl0g1J0qk53ogL_L8whlT2u0LJy8bEVkqI2RI6RcAAwF3CrjbIpog2c=s0-d-e1-ft

KiLlJwZyZaGZoqLVu9AqNmpSOsrznMmEb6OsAdYsBLz7V5yn9bf2QXOAqDRHjVnIF4s-wsa368YmDHQKSe94vDUOJHJEjFMnPEJcKFV6RbuzqE4CsoAIyWtyhbPbVnwqRjYrJOEcjXN8pfeOjP4TxCgTelFu_lJH8do=s0-d-e1-ft

Kia ora Richard,

Captain Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and Blake Green will both achieve their 150-game milestones while Nate Roache, Sam Lisone and Leivaha Pulu have been recalled for the Vodafone Warriors’ NRL Heritage Round encounter with the Penrith Panthers at Mt Smart Stadium on Sunday (4pm kick-off).

VODAFONE WARRIORS v PENRITH PANTHERS
4pm, Sunday, June 30, 2019
Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland

VODAFONE WARRIORS
1 Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (c)
2 David Fusitu’a
3 Peta Hiku
4 Patrick Herbert
5 Ken Maumalo
6 Kodi Nikorima
7 Blake Green
8 Agnastius Paasi
9 Karl Lawton
10 Leeson Ah Mau
11 Adam Blair
12 Isaiah Papali’i
13 Jazz Tevaga

Interchange
14 Nate Roache
15 Bunty Afoa
16 Sam Lisone
17 Leivaha Pulu
18 Gerard Beale
20 Ligi Sao
21 Chris Satae
22 Chanel Harris-Tavita

Head Coach Stephen Kearney

One Warrior

Bench
Tohu had surgery during the break, stress fracture in his foot from the game against the Titans, he will be out for 6 weeks, hopefully his knee will be ok after that too. Lachlan Burr will also be out for a week, due to "general soreness", as per the team naming story.

Meth

Staff member
Tevaga gets his shot at 13.

Pulu and Lisone get a run too. Eager to see how Lisone goes. My understanding is that he's been putting in down in the Canterbury Cup

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Tevaga gets his shot at 13.

Pulu and Lisone get a run too. Eager to see how Lisone goes. My understanding is that he's been putting in down in the Canterbury Cup
Thats good to hear about Lisone. I hope he comes back as the little engine that could. How is this guy not performing? He's got a very good skill set and he's quite a unit. He needs to stop disappointing everybody.

Very happy to hear Pulus back as well. I hope he gets in there and works like he's making up for lost time.

Tevaga just needs to make up for his last game where he was SHIT.

Matua

Bench
Tohu had surgery during the break, stress fracture in his foot from the game against the Titans, he will be out for 6 weeks, hopefully his knee will be ok after that too. Lachlan Burr will also be out for a week, due to "general soreness", as per the team naming story.
I would have hit the roof if Tohu had played this week after playing for weeks on his injury and then pulling out of the test. I wonder if he would have played this week if he hadn't of aggravated his injury so much in the last match?

BLN2

Juniors
Tohu has been on one leg most of the season - If we actually had more than 1 second rower in the squad he might have had time off to sort it out. Second Rowers, not lock/props Blair, Papalii, Sao, Jazz, Afoa etc. Pulu has just started to come good in NSW cup, hopefully he can jag his spot in the next couple of weeks.

TheDMC

Bench
Ah well, at least we get see Roache back in action, poor bloke has had a terrible run. And looking forward to seeing what Pulu has to offer. I had thought Tohu was down on form, still solid but not great, and now clear playing injured, hope he recovers quickly and our season is still alive somehow by then. Lisone, meh, hope he surprises me.

Blair

Coach
Excellent & Lisone, two words not often used together.

I haven't given up on him but, whenever I've seen him play for the NSW side, he hasn't stood out.

You'd think a young first grader would try and go nuts down there.

I'm not underestimating the impact Herbert has though. He will make a real difference tomorrow.