What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Origin II - Sun 23 Jun - NSW 38-6 QLD @ Perth

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

some11

Referee
Jarod Wallace evens up the Saifiti selection
Wallace
Avg 12.6 runs for 153.3m
600 post contact metres
26 tackle breaks, 18 offloads

Saifiti
Avg 7.6 runs for 87.2m
300 post contact metres
4 tackle breaks, 1 offload

No, they don't even up and Wallace has played origin before and has been great the last month to get back into the QLD team.

Last edited:

some11

Referee
Jason King 2.0
iWjfVwb.jpg

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Mitchell must've been a massive merkin in camp for Game 1. Everything from his performance on field to Alexander having the shits with him on 360 to Fittler dropping him from Game 2.

Meapro Ham

Juniors
I think NSW will go ok. Fergo and Tommy T are great pickups. Maloney is the right choice.

Latrell is the most talented outside back in the game but he is far from the most consistent. Better to pick someone who you know will have a go rather than hope Latrell turns up.

big hit!

Bench
Good to see gutherson named as 18th man

He should be in the side a head of wighton and trbojevic

just when you thought no one could go any more geniused than Fittler.........

this is why blind parochialism to your footy club is bad folks....it clouds judgement

Grapple

Bench
Yeah Saifiti is a huge gamble, for every game I watch of Newcastle (maybe once a month) he seems to give away a stupid ruck or tackle penalty, or coughs up possession at such a crucial time - just perfect for Origin, Brad. I think the days of bully footy are over. You simply can't bring in guys for aggression or to get experience, they have to be solid at the basics first - where guys like Finucane or Jake T excel. Build a foundation and go from there.

What I like about Turbo Tom is his positioning, like both Tedesco and Ponga, he goes after the ball and the play.... makes something from nothing.... but bloody hell I gotta say Tom looks incredibly slow at times and yet still burns people. Deceiving I guess.

Latest posts