What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 vs Cows

TruSaint

Referee
Cowboys have had apologies the last 2 games from the refs.

I think they'll get a few penalties this week.

@ST Tangles 01

NRL apologise to Cowboys over missed knock-on call that led to crucial Tigers try

North Queensland have been dudded for the second week in a row by misjudged refereeing decisions after NRL head of football Graham Annesley admitted match officials missed a crucial knock-on call in their Friday night loss to the Tigers.

The Cowboys went down 26-27 in a golden point thriller, however the Tigers' second try was marred by controversy after centre Esan Marsters appeared to make an error in the contest for a kick.

Its on sporting news site, sorry cant post link.

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-17_15-14-20.gif
    upload_2019-6-17_15-14-20.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 2
Last edited:

This Year?

Immortal
@ST Tangles 01

NRL apologise to Cowboys over missed knock-on call that led to crucial Tigers try

North Queensland have been dudded for the second week in a row by misjudged refereeing decisions after NRL head of football Graham Annesley admitted match officials missed a crucial knock-on call in their Friday night loss to the Tigers.

The Cowboys went down 26-27 in a golden point thriller, however the Tigers' second try was marred by controversy after centre Esan Marsters appeared to make an error in the contest for a kick.

Those merkins cost me a perfect round in my tips.

BLM01

First Grade
As it is a bye weekend off it is time for the team and coaching staff to get away and forget about football, refresh, recoup and reflect, have time off and come back ready to make some changes to improving going forward.
Wait there..they did all that before the Dogs game.
Cant wait for everyone to come out with the standard media line about how the break is good before the Cowboys game.and how Mary gave everyone time off. And all the reporters will be instructed to emphasise that point.
Also looking forward for the much needed end of season review again.I think we need another internal review headed by Mary.
Pickworth..watch your head!..there is high performance issues!

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
@ST Tangles 01

Thats it law of averages. Refs will be instructed to give the Cowboys all the 50 / 50's as they just about have openly admitted they have been dudded 4 competiton points in the past 2 weeks.
Mary's prresser will be about the focus on the 7-1 penalty aginst us in the 1st oir 2nd half.

Josh McGuire will be rubbed out for this game. Kurt Baptist did his ACL in one of the exhibition games.
This will be a game which Dragons put a score on Cowboys and everyone will get a warm cuddle.
Only to be smashed by 50 the following week vs Storm.
While JT is in their side, we are outsiders.
Don't worry about McGuire. They may well do better without him.
Just a brainless grub.

SBD82

Coach
While JT is in their side, we are outsiders.
Don't worry about McGuire. They may well do better without him.
Just a brainless grub.
He’s a brainless grub for sure, but he stiff end up the NQld middle defence, and does the dirty work that the prettier players don’t get done.

I don’t think we deserve favouritism just because he’s missing, but I’d rather play NQld without him in their side.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Praying for a loss. We need McGregor gone..
Press conference after our loss:

“We prepared well for the match, but to have two of their stars ruled out due to incidents over the representative round was not something anyone could have seen coming. The team were off their game as they were prepared to play a full strength Cowboys team, so the team we played today caught us off guard. Had the Cowboys been full strength I’m confident we would have been able to beat them, it’s unfortunate and out of my control that they had those late changes”

getsmarty

Immortal
Game day information: Round 15 v Cowboys
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Mon 24 Jun 2019, 02:07 PM

St George Illawarra Dragons v North Queensland Cowboys
Friday, June 28
WIN Stadium, Wollongong

Broadcast – Fox League

Match Day Sponsor – Westfund Health Insurance

Gates open – 4:30pm
Dragons v Cowboys (NRL) – 6pm

SOCIAL MEDIA HASHTAGS

#NRLDragonsCowboys #redv

TICKETING

For tickets visit Ticketmaster or call 13 61 00

GENERAL INFORMATION

cowboys.jpg

MEMBERSHIP

Red V memberships with access to this game:

• Platinum
  • Full season
  • Heartland
  • Wollongong upgrade
  • Wollongong Pass
  • Flexi-five, and; flexi-three.
Have a question about membership or want to sign up? Visit the Red V marquees outside Gate A or inside Gate C. If you need to contact the membership team prior to game day: call 1300 DRAGON, email redv@dragons.com.au or visit www.marchwithus.com.au

Don't have access or require extra tickets? Red V members can receive a 20 per cent discount on pre-purchased tickets. Check your member card or emails for further details.

Haven't got your member card? Visit us on game day at the Gate A Red V box office window to collect a paper ticket.

Red V members receive a five per cent discount on food and beverages purchased at the game upon presentation of their member card. External vendors and alcohol excluded from this offer.

Find your name on the 2019 member wall on display inside the western concourse.

MERCHANDISE

Grab the latest 2019 merchandise from the below locations on game day:

TRANSPORT INFORMATION

For Transport Information please click here

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2019/06/24/game-day-information-round-15-v-cowboys/

As it is a bye weekend off it is time for the team and coaching staff to get away and forget about football, refresh, recoup and reflect, have time off and come back ready to make some changes to improving going forward.
Wait there..they did all that before the Dogs game.
Cant wait for everyone to come out with the standard media line about how the break is good before the Cowboys game.and how Mary gave everyone time off. And all the reporters will be instructed to emphasise that point.
Also looking forward for the much needed end of season review again.I think we need another internal review headed by Mary.
Pickworth..watch your head!..there is high performance issues!
We're still waiting for the 2018 season's review...
End of this year, I'm afraid that all you will be hearing is crickets.