What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 State of Origin - Game 2 thread

TheParraboy

Staff member
The sky blue needs to be without the double V, don't know why they persist with it

Im not a fan of the navy blue

Like if the eels went from canary yellow to dark tangerine

TheParraboy

Staff member
Latrell having a bit of a sooky sooky la la

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/st...g/news-story/99a0a8b4475ce9a5fbc196a991ac4431

Latrell Mitchell considering his short-term Origin future after brutal Blues axing
NEW SOUTH WALES

• June 18, 2019 12:02pm
  • by STAFF WRITERS
  • Source: FOX SPORTS
320561fb2d31ba544f3bf9c77049ffc5

Latrell Mitchell is disillusioned with his Blues axing.Source: Getty Images
Axed Blues centre Latrell Mitchell is reportedly so disillusioned with his dumping from the NSW side for Origin II that he may make himself unavailable for representative footy in the immediate future.

The Sydney Morning Herald revealed that people close to the 22-year-old believe he will not make himself available for NSW duty if recalled for game three.

The 2018 Grand Final winner learned of his demotion from Brad Fittler’s side after being told by Roosters captain Boyd Cordner following their 38-12 win over the Bulldogs on his birthday.

Gronk

Staff member
Latrell having a bit of a sooky sooky la la

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/st...g/news-story/99a0a8b4475ce9a5fbc196a991ac4431

Latrell Mitchell considering his short-term Origin future after brutal Blues axing
NEW SOUTH WALES

• June 18, 2019 12:02pm
  • by STAFF WRITERS
  • Source: FOX SPORTS
320561fb2d31ba544f3bf9c77049ffc5

Latrell Mitchell is disillusioned with his Blues axing.Source: Getty Images
Axed Blues centre Latrell Mitchell is reportedly so disillusioned with his dumping from the NSW side for Origin II that he may make himself unavailable for representative footy in the immediate future.

The Sydney Morning Herald revealed that people close to the 22-year-old believe he will not make himself available for NSW duty if recalled for game three.

The 2018 Grand Final winner learned of his demotion from Brad Fittler’s side after being told by Roosters captain Boyd Cordner following their 38-12 win over the Bulldogs on his birthday.

On Monday merkins close to him said that he has had a rough few weeks with the death of a few family members, so cut him some slack. On Tuesday merkins close to him say he's pissed and telling Freddy to jam it. My guess is that journos are just joining the dots.

T.S Quint

Coach
Is this like when Blake Ferguson was blacklisted from the NSW team because he chose to train with his new teammates instead of going to a piss up?

Media were spot on there.

TheParraboy

Staff member
i think Latrell is unlucky not to be there. I think Maloney is a better fit for him.

Wouldn't have had Fergo, wack Tommy Turbo on the wing. Keep Wighton on the bench, keep JMorris

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
On Monday merkins close to him said that he has had a rough few weeks with the death of a few family members, so cut him some slack. On Tuesday merkins close to him say he's pissed and telling Freddy to jam it. My guess is that journos are just joining the dots.
I think Freddy has handled it poorly.

Gronk

Staff member
I think Freddy has handled it poorly.

I don't agree with the wholesale changes, then again I didn't agree with his halves selections for game 1.

Last year the team was picked on club form. This year it was also on form, except for Cleary who has a special exemption. No idea why. Is it a team picked on form or is it a pick n stick team ? This is the problem as you can't have both.

Latest posts