Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Got a coffee in Maccas this morning and a tradie was going ballistic at the staff for making him use the computer screen to order. Yelling that it was a f....ing scam and that it screwed young workers and took their jobs.

They tried to calm things down saying it was someone's job to teach him the screen, he responded that it was like friggin Coles and he was doing someones job and they didn't even offer a discount. He was off to the races, you sort of agree with his position but the place emptied while he was having his tantrum. Spoke to the coffee staff after he left, and they said this happens every few days as people are ticked off they just can't order and pay at the counter. Interesting start to the day .

Sounds like he needed a cup of relaxing herbal tea ffs.

Bandwagon

Got a coffee in Maccas this morning and a tradie was going ballistic at the staff for making him use the computer screen to order. Yelling that it was a f....ing scam and that it screwed young workers and took their jobs.

They tried to calm things down saying it was someone's job to teach him the screen, he responded that it was like friggin Coles and he was doing someones job and they didn't even offer a discount. He was off to the races, you sort of agree with his position but the place emptied while he was having his tantrum. Spoke to the coffee staff after he left, and they said this happens every few days as people are ticked off they just can't order and pay at the counter. Interesting start to the day .

If he was really that worried about it, maybe he shoulda' just gone and spent his money at a small business that employed some one to serve him, rather than yelling at a bunch of kids on minimum wage.

Of course that'd probably mean paying full price for his coffee, which is the result of that business having to pay someone to take his order.

What a f**k stick.

If he was really that worried about it, maybe he shoulda' just gone and spent his money at a small business that employed some one to serve him, rather than yelling at a bunch of kids on minimum wage.

Of course that'd probably mean paying full price for his coffee, which is the result of that business having to pay someone to take his order.

What a f**k stick.

I dont think logic would be part of his MO, its easier to whinge/rant and blame the wrong people

Get on it, mate. Are we going to beat the bye?
I’m glad you asked. I thought it was obvious from my post both forms are extremely unlikely but travelling back to the past (in order to give you meaningful info on the result) is nigh impossible. I mean it would require, to begin with, the ability to use the power at a speed to outstrip the expansion of the universe, as well as recreating the splooge that a young Eelo emptied when his first lady friend touched him.

We could look at isolated “time travel”, but this throws up problems of having 2 different things existing in the same space at the same “time” and an observation standpoint of what is actually occurring, which brings us back to the “is the red you see, the red I see” conundrum, changed to “are we travelling through time as we perceive it, or in actuality are we travelling differently, perhaps in reverse?”

Eelogical

I’m glad you asked. I thought it was obvious from my post both forms are extremely unlikely but travelling back to the past (in order to give you meaningful info on the result) is nigh impossible. I mean it would require, to begin with, the ability to use the power at a speed to outstrip the expansion of the universe, as well as recreating the splooge that a young Eelo emptied when his first lady friend touched him.

We could look at isolated “time travel”, but this throws up problems of having 2 different things existing in the same space at the same “time” and an observation standpoint of what is actually occurring, which brings us back to the “is the red you see, the red I see” conundrum, changed to “are we travelling through time as we perceive it, or in actuality are we travelling differently, perhaps in reverse?”
Deep.

I dont think logic would be part of his MO, its easier to whinge/rant and blame the wrong people

People like this are generaly angry already and snap over anything. His wife may be sleeping with HJ or even worse Gary or even worse Strider or even much worse Gronk.

I'm trying to work out why it's named that. Is facing away from the kangaroo the 'normal' way to shit in its pouch?