What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Mannah

Gronk

Staff member
Playing reggies at the WTigers vs Wenty is same same.

I'd imagine that he's going to struggle getting a UK deal whilst he is without a manager. Like them or not Timbo, they have contacts and you (probably) don't.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors

I'd imagine that he's going to struggle getting a UK deal whilst he is without a manager. Like them or not Timbo, they have contacts and you (probably) don't.

Absolutely. There's a reason they have managers, ask Klemmer.

strider

Post Whore

Its almost identical

Magpies vs Magpies

strider

Post Whore
They're saying on fox nrl show thats on before the mincers show, that Timmy totally qualifies for super league visa rules no matter what

ginane is saying it fell through cos parra wouldn't pay any payout .... dunno if he is talking out his arse???

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

if you read the press releases he is staying on at Parra after this year in some other roll, dont think he'll be off to England

They're saying on fox nrl show thats on before the mincers show, that Timmy totally qualifies for super league visa rules no matter what

ginane is saying it fell through cos parra wouldn't pay any payout .... dunno if he is talking out his arse???
I'd believe the first bit cos it makes sense. And maybe the second bit too, although maybe not. Seemed like a very small amount of money to prevent a transfer.