What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
latest

Smurfs dont have dicks you moron.
They are A sexual. Only Papa smurf has a dick.

strider

Post Whore
Smurfs dont have dicks you moron.
They are A sexual. Only Papa smurf has a dick.
FFS hindy111 ... we all know there is one girly smurf and the rest are blokes, with dicks .... maybe they arent all hetros but i reckon they have dicks

hindy111

Post Whore
FFS hindy111 ... we all know there is one girly smurf and the rest are blokes, with dicks .... maybe they arent all hetros but i reckon they have dicks

Your way off... Smurfette was sent by Gargamel to create disharmony between the Smurfs. But the natural goodness and possitive energy turned smurffette and she just sucks Pappa smurf off.

Eelogical

Referee
Much planned while here?

Winter magic festival is on in Katoomba on Saturday .
Tempreture 3 degrees with tops of 7.
I'm on the case, know about the festival in advance. When I lived in KL for all those years I always wanted to go to Katoomba for the festival but I was always working 6 days a week and never attended. I hope it's f**king cold on the weekend up there.

Bazal

Post Whore
HJ offered $100 on the bar. A beer costs $6.
That is 16 people. I doubt he gets 5 to meet up from here.
Mick gets 2 beers.

Dude there used to be massive meet ups from here.

Unfortunately gigantic merkins and miserable pricks taking the place over pushed a lot of that lot away

hindy111

Post Whore
Dude there used to be massive meet ups from here.

Unfortunately gigantic merkins and miserable pricks taking the place over pushed a lot of that lot away

I really don't see any pricks or merkins on here. Just a bunch of different character's with different ways of expressing themself.
Who don't you like buddy?

Barry, when are the trains coming back to Lissy or is the railway station now a hipster cafe?

I dunno. I think Nick Greiner took the trains away. And broke the childrens' hearts. There are now people in Goonelabah who think that railway tracks are just nailed down to stop people stealing the sleepers underneath. One of the tragedies of our time.