What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
I wouldn’t say they figured him out. Referees called many forward passes that weren’t forward against him purely cause the refs didn’t believe anyone could throw a pass like that.

2006 BS had lost the playing group and Smith suffered his illness and injury (he missed many games). Finished the season fine and we lost to a cheating Storm.

2007 we were knocked out by the cheating Storm, that’s what cost us a potential premiership, He also had the disadvantage of playing with Finch outside him.

2008 it all went to shit for him (and the team) thanks to Hagar having no idea how to deal with Millennials and they acted accordingly.

His back issues are very concerning, every time we get some promise something completely f**ks up for us!!

He is young . Body will grow and become stronger. Carson Wentz had same thing in NFL. Didn't stop them from giving himma 5 yr x 100 mill deal....

hindy111

Post Whore
Moses still can be the best play maker in game. Needs to read a game plan a little better and work on his kicking game.
Running and passing he would be top 3 of present halfbacks. He is 24yrs old. Most halves do not reach peak and play best years till 25-32. I'd be more confident Moses will become the best half in game then Brown getting there. And not saying he wont but people kind of over rate rookies a little.

He does look good. But I wonder how he would of looked in those games where we played the Storm,Knights or Sharks.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Moses still can be the best play maker in game. Needs to read a game plan a little better and work on his kicking game.
Running and passing he would be top 3 of present halfbacks. He is 24yrs old. Most halves do not reach peak and play best years till 25-32. I'd be more confident Moses will become the best half in game then Brown getting there. And not saying he wont but people kind of over rate rookies a little.

He does look good. But I wonder how he would of looked in those games where we played the Storm,Knights or Sharks.
I like the face Dylan didn't over play his hand in any of those three games. He looks like he has plenty of composure, which goes a long way.

Bazal

Post Whore

2007 we were knocked out by the cheating Storm, that’s what cost us a potential premiership, He also had the disadvantage of playing with Finch outside him.

Now you've done it for sure....the ancient one will surely awaken from slumber and plunge us all into pages and pages of posts about Finch and Smith

Well, once he finishes making creepy calls to ex posters at a governing RL body, that is

Parra_Eel

Juniors
Tim Mannah
anyone know why he was dropped ?
some people think something influenced that decision ?
lets look at the facts tim was playing solid he always runs hard and fast almost never makes errors
so i don't want to hear shit about his playing game being crap.
maybe he is just getting too old in some peoples minds.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Tim Mannah
lets look at the facts tim was playing solid he always runs hard and fast almost never makes errors
Tackles per minute are down this year, which is the main thing we need from him.

Stevie

Bench
Tim Mannah
Bernie dropped him. They were at a party and based on his behavior Bernie said he’d better learn to have a f**kin go.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Bernie dropped him. They were at a party and based on his behavior Bernie said he’d better learn to have a f**kin go.
"Sometimes during team bonding, Tim, you need to make love to a trans woman. If you're reluctant to do it with everyone watching I've got something that will help lower your inhibitions."

strider

Post Whore
Very skilled. Great runner of the ball and excellent passer and defender.

Not consistent enough for mine. More skill then Slater but only half as good by end of career.
The topic is "most skillful" .... not most consistent

I would say Hayne pisses on anyone I have ever seen - speed, strength, skill, some miraculous defensive efforts - at his peak he had everything

And agree, Kenny was immense for his time

Eelementary

Post Whore
Gee.... I do not. His running game was garbage as was his defense.
Nice cut out pass and kicking game but far from the complete package.

Never said he was the complete package; I said he was the most skilful.

His kicking and passing games were insane.

Eelogical

Referee

I would say Hayne pisses on anyone I have ever seen - speed, strength, skill, some miraculous defensive efforts - at his peak he had everything

I'd take consistency over skilful any day, just like derpth over backed up.

hindy111

Post Whore

He was special I agree. At 26 he had it all. If he stuck around and played 5-7 more years he may of been an immortal. Instead he may end up in a cell.

Tim Mannah

So you ask the question but you say the you won't listen to some answers. Nobody is saying he is 'crap', he's solid enough, but doesn't bend the line and we don't need any more players like that. A lot of people are irrationally in love with him because he's a great bloke and has a great attitude. He'll undoubtedly get another go at some time this year. And, of course, we can't forget the gerbil incident.

"Sometimes during team bonding, Tim, you need to make love to a trans woman. If you're reluctant to do it with everyone watching I've got something that will help lower your inhibitions."
That our club captain could get to this stage of his career without ever confronting the issue explains a lot about our lack of success over the years.

hindy111

Post Whore
So you ask the question but you say the you won't listen to some answers. Nobody is saying he is 'crap', he's solid enough, but doesn't bend the line and we don't need any more players like that. A lot of people are irrationally in love with him because he's a great bloke and has a great attitude. He'll undoubtedly get another go at some time this year. And, of course, we can't forget the gerbil incident.

Alvaro,Tepai,Mannah are carbon copies. Tepai will occasionally have a few hard charges.
None offer offloads either.

Replaced by Stone who is aggressive young and enthusiastic
Evans who runs hard and makes a lot of tackles and can offload
Gower who is one of the smartest and best ball playing forwards in the NRL.

All 3 above can make 8.5mtrs per run to match the guys positions they've taken.

Latest posts