What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
How come both Kenny and Sterling were/are never mentioned as immortals? Kenny always shaded Wally in any games in which they were opposed plus kept Wally out of 5/8 position in 1984? tour of England. Sure Wally was more skilful and deserves his immortal status but so does the other two. You don't win 4 g/fs in important positions without being good.

Noise

Coach
I know which one Bert excelled at.

giphy.gif

Eelementary

Post Whore
How come both Kenny and Sterling were/are never mentioned as immortals? Kenny always shaded Wally in any games in which they were opposed plus kept Wally out of 5/8 position in 1984? tour of England. Sure Wally was more skilful and deserves his immortal status but so does the other two. You don't win 4 g/fs in important positions without being good.

I've no idea, mate.

Peter Sterling:

4 Premierships
OAM recipient
18 Tests for Australia
13 Origins for NSW (4 Man Of The Match awards)
ARL Hall Of Famer
Hull FC Hall Of Famer
263 First Grade games (including games for Hull)
Most respected rugby league commentator and analyst going around

Andrew Johns
252 career games
23 Origins
24 Tests
2 Premierships
Ecstasy tablet scandal

I think Sterlo compares very, very favourably...

I wonder when El dickos ban ends.
One of the mods said he wasn't banned. Twizz I think. Maybe he is cactus f**ktus? If so R.I.P. El D, you cantankerous merkin. If he is dead, I can understand why it wouldn't be announced. Most on here have no problem speaking ill of the dead. I try not to but will make exceptions for Bourbon Bec.

Wally21

Bench
At the end of his career in a shit team Sterlo was ordinary, whereas Johns was always f**king awesome.
Not sure we were watching the same games mate. I thought he was a shining light in the late 80’s when we were getting soddomised by plenty of teams. Kenny did fall away a litttle towards the end, but IMHO was one of the top 3 players of the 80’s