What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WC 25th Match: South Africa v New Zealand - Birmingham 19/6/19 (NZ win by 4 wks)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Bit of a danger game for the kiwis, though they should win it

Starts 730pm Wednesday

TheParraboy

Staff member
The re-match of the 2015 semi final

Bit of rain at the start of play, but should get all or most of the match overs in

Will South Africa go on a bit of a roll? 4 games left , win all 4 and they end up on 11 points, probably not enough, would need a few other results to go their way as well

Eelectrica

Referee
NZ with a chance to cement their spot and eliminate SA this game.

Without Steyn and ABDV this SA team is a shadow of the team that went down in that classic.
Other players like Amla seem done as well.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
49 overs per side.

Seriously? They couldn't have started 6 minutes early or are those 6 minutes all the difference between dry and wet?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Munwar from cric info

"NZ and SA are my two favourite cricket-playing nations, after my country India. Seeing any of these two nations losing a match makes me feel bad. Today I don't know whom to support. I want NZ to win but I don't want SA to lose."

industria ditat

Juniors
It's crazy, sunset in Birmingham is 9.34pm plus they have floodlights - World Cup rules should be designed to make sure we get full games if at all possible.
Can't complain about the wet outfield ... groundsmen say since last Thursday they have only had 30 hours when it hasn't been raining.

shiznit

Coach
Finally... this kinda feels like the tournament starting proper for us now...

Love hearing the SA anthem... it always gives me a big match feel...

Australia are probably our biggest foe in nearly all sports... but SA’s long history with us... especially with rugby always gives me goosebumps...

Bazal

Post Whore
De kock looks like he's going to cry.

Wait, no, that's his usual face.

It's a wonder he and Adam Zampa aren't close. Poor bastards are some of the worst cases of Cadel Evans syndrome I've ever seen. Surely they could use a sympathetic ear?

Latest posts