What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 championship & league one..

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
? Don't like being exposed for the clear inadequacies you consistently display!? Lol. How dumb !

Are you writing to yourself? That is an accurate description of most of your posts including saying that there is no real expansion in the game other than Toulouse and Catalans. - lol

Stallion

First Grade
Are you writing to yourself? That is an accurate description of most of your posts including saying that there is no real expansion in the game other than Toulouse and Catalans. - lol

You are the one full of crap. You have a history of completely false accusations and you dribble on your ignorant way. I'm just calling you out on your inadequacies which you clearly and consistently exhibit. Have a nice day!

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
You are the one full of crap. You have a history of completely false accusations and you dribble on your ignorant way. I'm just calling you out on your inadequacies which you clearly and consistently exhibit. Have a nice day!

Full of facts that make you uncomfortable you mean?

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Flawed facts and false accusations makes for a time consuming and ignorant contributor. You own that. It's truelly your domain.

No, I've provided you with plenty of links that support what I'm saying, as opposed to your opinions that you assert as fact.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Wins for Toronto, Toulouse, Leigh, featherstone and York today.

Toronto sitting top of the league with clear daylight between teams placed 2nd -6th. Toulouse are in 2nd place but only just.

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Wins so far for York, Toronto and Bradford who shocked Toulouse yesterday evening 26-24 over in France.

Amazingly York sit 2nd in the table while Toulouse could slip even down even further to 4th if Leigh beat featherstone today.

Stallion

First Grade
Anybody want to actually talk about this seasons exciting championship race? lol!!!

Yes. Hope the Wolfpack get up . And also Toulouse. All good for rugby league. Wondering if some development inroads are being achieved in Canadian rugby league? It would be intriguing to see if French rugby league is increasing in player numbers as well?

Walter sobchak

First Grade
Yes. Hope the Wolfpack get up . And also Toulouse. All good for rugby league. Wondering if some development inroads are being achieved in Canadian rugby league? It would be intriguing to see if French rugby league is increasing in player numbers as well?
Barring any monumental cockup the Wolfpack will be promoted this season. Not sure about grassroots development in Toronto but Eric Perez has stated that he wants Ottawa to build solid foundations on the grassroots and player development side.

On France I only think player participation is up in the Perpignan and Toulouse areas thanks due to competing in the U.K. league structure.

Latest posts