What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pop the champagne

BLN2

Juniors
Yep, like Pulu hasn't played at all this year for some weird reason either.. particularly with Tohu carrying an injury, I'd expect _something_.

Sigh.

Pulu has been battling injuries all year, slowly looking more and more up to speed. Have watched him a couple times in NSW and was short of a gallop for sure.

That's the thing with Satae, they rate him enough to give him 3 years, but don't give him more than 15 minutes. I'm still yet to see much out his 15 odd games so far. Hopefully he's up to it.

A reliable guy on another forum reckons Kata is signed off, gone. Good news for everyone, we already have a $300k centre in Beale sitting on the side lines. Will be interesting to see how Kata goes in Melbs.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well I am sure he is a lovely guy, but he does not have the natural instinct to defend at centre. Bellamy or not, reckon Craig knows that too.
He needs a very simplified role, no thinking.

Ironman Cameron standing next to him in defense, points says Hulk Smash.

In attack Ironman Cameron and Thor Munster point and say Hulk Smash.

No think, just smash.

The only reason they would buy him IMO.

Blair

Coach
In early March if we'd been told 'Kata will get a Premiership Medal this year' we'd have been both thrilled and amazed!

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I'm quite confident that Kata will not have a premiership by the end of this year or the next. We criticize Kata heavily during his time with us and in this thread, it seems like some have changed their tune. Katas shit, end of, move on.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well seems I was wrong, Bellyache is playing him centre, gets his chance

Is this Master Craig's way of telling Padawan Stephen he is a still a better coach?

FishSlapVidPreview.png

Latest posts