What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020: NRL 360

I must admit, I typed it while I thought of it so big chance it didnt make sense, however think about it as all the players have a value and the NRL loans them out at a cost (per week or per month) being 1/12 or 1/52 of their annual value.

Assume Mannah is valued at $360k or $30k per month. If we got rid of him after 3 months, we are only on the cap for $90k and his new club for $270k. If we transfer in someone else, we are only on the cap for the time they are with us, etc.
Well it would reduce the amount of transfers because there's no flexibility. But isn't that getting into the area of restraint of trade? And what about future years - do you have to also pay them whatever they had initially agreed with their former club?

strider

Post Whore
My god this show is getting harder and harder to watch

that crawley guy just waffles horseshit endlessly contradicting himself - its like he has no actual point

And they all seem to think that talking louder makes you more credible

Think im gonna watch re-runs of friends

I don't really get Kent's argument that the coaches are against reducing the interchange because it would mean coaches are less effective. Surely the bad coaches would be in favour of it.

that crawley guy just waffles horseshit endlessly contradicting himself - its like he has no actual point

Yeah it's not exactly good value from a rugby league POV but the contradictions probably makes it funnier than Friends.

TheParraboy

Staff member

Masterchef ice cream challenge was on

deep fried cannelloni as a cone, who would have thought

T.S Quint

Coach
Masterchef ice cream challenge was on

deep fried cannelloni as a cone, who would have thought

Did you mean cannoli? Because that sounds f**king delicious.

Deep fried cannelloni as a dessert doesn’t sound right...but then it is Masterchef where they do some weird f**king things with food.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Did you mean cannoli? Because that sounds f**king delicious.

Deep fried cannelloni as a dessert doesn’t sound right...but then it is Masterchef where they do some weird f**king things with food.

No I meant cannelloni, didn't think any one would notice or care

Well picked up :)

Gronk

Staff member
Listening to the Matty Johns podcast. They are talking about the hot n cold eels. Pkent says that no team can win when half your players have a circle prayer before a game. :thinking:

TheParraboy

Staff member
Listening to the Matty Johns podcast. They are talking about the hot n cold eels. Pkent says that no team can win when half your players have a circle prayer before a game. :thinking:

Did he say can’t win or did he say preying does nothing to help on the field?

He then quickly backtracked a bit to excuse that it’s ok for boxers to do it cause it’s different