What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumor Mill

Rich102

Staff member
I don't think one or even two good signings are going to fix our problems. The problem is much deeper.

BLN2

Juniors
Apparently Turpin a goer, well we're going after him anyway. From a couple of sources now. Wonder what he would cost, hopefully not much. He looked good last week for the Broncos. Lawton also looking probable to re sign. See ya Luke.. Wonder what Brailey would cost? He's more a defensive hooker.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I understand that Lawton was possibly going to England.

I hope that's not true though given Luke is a shadow of his former self and Roache, while he has potential is quickly becoming Benry Mk II

Diesel

Referee
Apparently Turpin a goer, well we're going after him anyway. From a couple of sources now. Wonder what he would cost, hopefully not much. He looked good last week for the Broncos. Lawton also looking probable to re sign. See ya Luke.. Wonder what Brailey would cost? He's more a defensive hooker.
A goer to come here or a goer as in we are going all out after him

BLN2

Juniors
Nice, both like to miss a tackle, but at least they are actual second rowers. CHN faster, smaller probably more skill. But has been on the outer of 2 clubs in the 2 years, not sure if that reflects on him. RFM has the power game out wide with an offload.

RFM for me I think, although RFM is left and CHN is a right side player?