What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

• I want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • I don't want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • I couldn't care less if he returns or not.

Votes: 176 50.4%

• Total voters

TheFrog

Coach
The NRL cannot afford to knock back a talent like Israel Folau.
The game is run in the interests of those who aren't even the game's customers- the professionally offended on social media. Hence Folou has already been told by Peter Beattie to rack off before he was even asked. It might help his case for damages if other sports are shutting the door on him.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The most professionally offended these days are boomers on Facebook. And what they’re most upset about is “pOliTicaL CoRRectNeSs gOnE mAd”.
And the Muslims, don’t forget the Muslims! Oh and the vegans and greenies.

TheFrog

Coach
The most professionally offended these days are boomers on Facebook. And what they’re most upset about is “pOliTicaL CoRRectNeSs gOnE mAd”.

The NRL doesn’t owe Izzy a platform to be a bigot.
You know what they say about bigots. Those who accuse others of it are invariably the worst offenders.

grouch

First Grade
Right you are.

Using a public platform to say that people are going to hell if they don’t agree with you? Definitely not bigotry.

Suggesting that’s a shitty thing to say? Total bigot.
I think maybe the shitty people are calling critics of Folau "intolerant bigots" because being a shitty person like Folau is something immutable they are born with. Being shitty is not a sin, it's a curse. Something like that

grouch

First Grade
This is good. His supporters can just shut up now and throw their money away at him instead

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Sonny83

Juniors
I'm surprise he haven't come out with the line 'Only God can judge me'. The west side hand sign is optional however..