What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

Stallion

First Grade
Very good crowd for the women's state game at North Sydney Oval . Well above last year's attendance. Great to see!

Stallion

First Grade
Were these paying customers? What is the better result 50k freebies in AFL or 10K willing to pay to see?

$10 for entry was a good price. All kids under 15 were free entry. I suggest the crowd posted was a paying crowd and the freebies were not counted. The crowd looked much larger than 10500. If a union grandfinal can achieve 15000 or 16000 at this ground then the womens state rugby league game has attracted a similar number.

Pommy

Coach
$10 for entry was a good price. All kids under 15 were free entry. I suggest the crowd posted was a paying crowd and the freebies were not counted. The crowd looked much larger than 10500. If a union grandfinal can achieve 15000 or 16000 at this ground then the womens state rugby league game has attracted a similar number.

Why wouldn’t they count everyone?

carcharias

Immortal
What I meant was, are you suggesting that because they went for free, they weren't counted in the attendance figure?

No
They were counted for sure
Why wouldn’t they be?

People were asking if all those people paid for tickets.

These girls I know are in a rep side
They all got free tix.
I suppose the other rep sides also got free tix.
That is all.

Suitman

Post Whore
No
They were counted for sure
Why wouldn’t they be?

People were asking if all those people paid for tickets.

These girls I know are in a rep side
They all got free tix.
I suppose the other rep sides also got free tix.
That is all.

Ok, no probs.

Stallion

First Grade
10 or 11000 at Leichhardt tonight? A fair atmosphere. Wonder what the Cook Islands would have drawn instead of PNG or a Lebanon?

Pommy

Coach
10 or 11000 at Leichhardt tonight? A fair atmosphere. Wonder what the Cook Islands would have drawn instead of PNG or a Lebanon?

Less considering they’ve got the population of a suburb.

Why was this moved to Leichhardt? It worked so well at Campbelltown and always had a good atmosphere. Granted it was always going to have less fans this year with Tonga playing in NZ but it looks and sounds very poor compared to the couple I have been to.