What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

OldPanther

Coach
Just asked questions where his answers didnt really cover the question asked. He seemed so nervous and had no idea what to say or probably even what he was saying.

Seemed very camera shy... and said ummm probably 50 times in 2 mins.

How is such a big bloke so shy lol. He's like a big kid it's adorable.

Panfa

Juniors
Its no surprise png came back into the game once luai went off his service and speed around the ruck was awesome im surprised he didnt start at 5/8 outside milford.

Fangs

Coach
If Maloney does stay here next year I’d be training Luai up to play centre next year, he needs to be in first grade more.

He has the step for it. Great hands too.

The resurgence of the first grade team and Maloney's selection for NSW have thrown a spanner in the works. I was convinced he wouldn't last beyond June 30 and thought we'd see out the year with Luai in the 6.

The resurgence of the first grade team and Maloney's selection for NSW have thrown a spanner in the works. I was convinced he wouldn't last beyond June 30 and thought we'd see out the year with Luai in the 6.

From Maloney’s perspective I think it makes sense to strike while the iron is hot for a contract in the ESL. Not before June 30 obviously, but this off season.

Kilkenny mentioned he thinks he’ll go to Catalans. Which makes some sense given Greg Bird is retiring.

Plus the south of France is nicer than the north of England :wink:

mxlegend99

Referee
Why the hell was Luai kept out the game for the amount of time that he was off? It seemed like an age.

His replacement, Lino, did bugger all!!
I thought he had to be injured. Luai was killing it. Comes off. Samoa lose momentum and he sits on the bench for 30 odd minutes while the game is on the line. Returns and momentum swung back to Samoa.

The whole time injury was the only logical reason he wouldn't be on the field

Dave's mate

Juniors

Yeah and if we just miss the 8 we will be far worse off for 2020

I thought he had to be injured. Luai was killing it. Comes off. Samoa lose momentum and he sits on the bench for 30 odd minutes while the game is on the line. Returns and momentum swung back to Samoa.

The whole time injury was the only logical reason he wouldn't be on the field

Has there been any confirmation that Luai was injured though? He seemed fine when he came back on as you suggested.

It was definitely a brain-dead decision by Samoan coaching staff to keep him off for that long if injury wasn’t a concern.

Latest posts