What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stevie

Bench
Haha. Yeah I realized it was here as I was kinda angling how good he’d be for us. Good hard worker. Tough hombre.

Also read with interest in News Ltd saying Parra has a warchest and is “also” very interested in having a huge crack at the Trob brothers. Doubt they’d ever leave Manly though.

strider

Post Whore
Haha. Yeah I realized it was here as I was kinda angling how good he’d be for us. Good hard worker. Tough hombre.

Also read with interest in News Ltd saying Parra has a warchest and is “also” very interested in having a huge crack at the Trob brothers. Doubt they’d ever leave Manly though.
Trb ffs

It'd be the biggest coupe in league history if a team could pry them out of manly

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

If Manly don't stump up the cash why would they stay? You wouldn't drive from Manly to some other part of Sydney every day for an extra $100k?

Latest posts