What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Incorrect

Coach
Sorry. I'm not a twitterer/tweeter. I've got no idea what any of the stuff Gronk has posted is meant to be a commentary on. I'm sure he's lambasting someone expressing a view he thinks is ignorant or backward, or maybe the opposite and applauding some merkin...

Can I request people give a summary of what any tweet they are quoting in future is actually saying? I don't have time to try and piece it all together.

Gronk

Staff member
Sorry. I'm not a twitterer/tweeter. I've got no idea what any of the stuff Gronk has posted is meant to be a commentary on. I'm sure he's lambasting someone expressing a view he thinks is ignorant or backward, or maybe the opposite and applauding some merkin...

Can I request people give a summary of what any tweet they are quoting in future is actually saying? I don't have time to try and piece it all together.
You’ll need to contact my IT team in Mumbai if you want an executive summary.

Gronk

Staff member
It's hit $16K.

https://www.coinspot.com.au/tradecoins

MYM (Massive Yeah Mates). That expression will catch on and I invented.
Good for those who got in early, however the unexplained fluctuations powered not by strong economic performance of an underlying company, but by pure speculation and fomo is precisely why the rusted on investors want nothing to do with it.

You might as well bet on the horses. At least there is pedigree, time trials, race form and comparative abilities to assist a punter. Betting on cryptocurrency is just rolling the dice. I bet however there is evidence that shows a spike in the market when the fake news websites and blogs like Coindesk, Cointelegraph, Bitcoinist etc and that nutjob McAfee rev up the market with baseless predictions of a bull market.

Welcome back merkin.

Gronk

Staff member
Ash Barty is No.1 after her trophy overnight.

Who have thunk that a fit woman with a silky smooth all-round tennis game would overcome the unco grunters to become the best in the world ?

Avenger

Immortal
Good for those who got in early, however the unexplained fluctuations powered not by strong economic performance of an underlying company, but by pure speculation and fomo is precisely why the rusted on investors want nothing to do with it.

You might as well bet on the horses. At least there is pedigree, time trials, race form and comparative abilities to assist a punter. Betting on cryptocurrency is just rolling the dice. I bet however there is evidence that shows a spike in the market when the fake news websites and blogs like Coindesk, Cointelegraph, Bitcoinist etc and that nutjob McAfee rev up the market with baseless predictions of a bull market.

Welcome back merkin.
I’m not arguing with you about this anymore. All I can say is that blockchain and cryptocurrency is the future and bitcoin will be the currency where all others are pegged to similar to the US dollar. It’s not f**king gambling. Anyway we will see in the end.

Snoochies

First Grade
Best thing to come out of this Izzy case is the amount of money that has suddenly been donated to funds that really need the money. I presume they were protest donations but it's money none the less.