What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Origin II - Sun 23 Jun - NSW 38-6 QLD @ Perth

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liddell

Juniors
Terrible errors by Ponga early, commentators obviously can’t point them out but he really put them on the back foot.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Game 1 was all about Cook and Teddy and it was a head-scratcher re: other selections. Walker and Crichton mainly, but this game 2 team is on another level.

All over the park you have speed and skill. From Cook to Teddy, Tom T to the Fox. Fergo and Jack have been very good too.

The pack has been excellent. Finucane and Graham obvious inclusions, but Saifiti is a revelation. He was better than Vaughan tbh. Graham is so dangerous in attack and tough as. Frizz is a machine.

Then you’ve got stalwarts like Cordner and Maloney leading them.

If someone doesn’t f**k it up, this team could win a few series straight.

Dunno how Latrell gets back in tbh. Could always play Wighton off the bench. He can cover most positions.

Sphagnum

Coach
You're drunk.

Cordner, Jake T and Frizell owned that game.

I know I'm a Roosters fan but I just don't get Blues fans hate for Cordner.

He's been consistently immense and dominated tonight along with the two mentioned. They laid the platform big time.
I was talking him up all game.you pommy mongoloid

t-ba

Post Whore
Game 1 was all about Cook and Teddy and it was a head-scratcher re: other selections. Walker and Crichton mainly, but this game 2 team is on another level.

All over the park you have speed and skill. From Cook to Teddy, Tom T to the Fox. Fergo and Jack have been very good too.

The pack has been excellent. Finucane and Graham obvious inclusions, but Saifiti is a revelation. He was better than Vaughan tbh. Graham is so dangerous in attack and tough as. Frizz is a machine.

Then you’ve got stalwarts like Cordner and Maloney leading them.

If someone doesn’t f**k it up, this team could win a few series straight.

Dunno how Latrell gets back in tbh. Could always play Wighton off the bench. He can cover most positions.

How can you possibly drop simple Jack?

He was rock f**king solid.

Latest posts