What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rep Round

Freddy my sincere apologies.

I doubted all the changes would work but bloody hell you had NSW playing with an intensity from start to finish I haven’t witnessed in a very long time.

Genius.

Now the hardest think is to get the players heads out from the clouds and replicate that same intensity, dedication and execution as SOO 2.

Love seeing QLD in the foetal position please make it happen!!!

Card Shark

Immortal
Now the hardest think is to get the players heads out from the clouds and replicate that same intensity, dedication and execution as SOO 2.

Love seeing QLD in the foetal position please make it happen!!!

Exactly!

Just like we got a kick up the arse after game 1, the Queenslanders will be a different team next time.

Don’t know if it has been mentioned here before but in regards to the NSW Jersey.

Been wanting to buy one for awhile.

But until they get that ugly Brydens Lawyers shyte stain off it I’m not buying one.

Whoever is in charge of marketing dropped the ball on this one it looks too dominant and ugly.

Craigshark

First Grade
With Cleary in massive doubt for game three does Chad get considered? Would do a similar if not better job to Cleary and knows Maloney’s game.

Frenzy.

Immortal
With Cleary in massive doubt for game three does Chad get considered? Would do a similar if not better job to Cleary and knows Maloney’s game.

Would like to see it but doubt it. I reckon they go

4. Latrell
6. Wighton
7. BBQ

They may look at Myth Piss again but he’ll get another phantom injury as he doesn’t want to play.

shaggs

Coach
I liked Wighton in this game. Get him away from ball playing roles and kicking with pressure.
Best as a runner. Like another former raiders fullback

bluefox68

Staff member
Would like to see it but doubt it. I reckon they go

4. Latrell
6. Wighton
7. BBQ

They may look at Myth Piss again but he’ll get another phantom injury as he doesn’t want to play.
Nah, I reckon Lattrell’s been ruled out for 2019. Freddy and Gould would know exactly what is going on...

They’ll have to go Pearce...

If they were smart, they’d pick Chad (if Pearce is unavailable), but they’d probably go for Reynolds...

Special K

Coach
Wighton can't play in the halves at origin. We need more kicking options. I could see them picking Wade at 6 - freddy loves him.

Personally I reckon Pearce will be back for it. Be awesome to see Chad get a call up. Wonder if Duges has called freddy saying he can play 6.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Dugs missed his call, as if anyone would be preferred to Tedesco....so much lols. Should have tried to beat his breezer mate to wing.

We Have Morris, Xerri, Moylan, still does not get it.

Maybe a new tattoo, hair cut, will fix it,

Just play your part.

Card Shark

Immortal

If he doesn’t want to play, why can’t he just say it & there is not a problem.

Is he going to be stood down if he declares himself unavailable or something?

He’s had his time, he owes us nothing....except a few wins but he’s not going to give that.

sandshark

Bench
The stage is set for Pearce to finally win a series but the stage is also set for Pearce to be the "reason" why NSW loses another series.

An Origin series decider you'd probably want experience over a fresh face.
If it were my choice I'd probably stick with the same team barring injury. Graham to 5/8 if Cleary is out.
Freddy will pick Pearce if fit though, the script is already written.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
I could see the latter happening.
No chance. Wallace, glasby, gillet and McGuire just don't have the legs the match nsw forwards. Plus QLD have no centres worth talking about. I'm a queenslander but I'll be honest if new get rid of clearly then QLD won't win a series in the next couple of years

Latest posts