What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best seats at Adelaide Oval?

greenBV4

Bench
posted in the storm thread but figured I'd get an opinion from here as well

driving over to Adelaide for the first time but have no idea where to buy tickets to get a decent but reasonably priced seat with a good view

sfx221798.jpg

horrie hastings

First Grade

driving over to Adelaide for the first time but have no idea where to buy tickets to get a decent but reasonably priced seat with a good view

View attachment 30745

I went in 2017 and cant remember exactly what bay I sat in but it was either bay 134 or 135 and the view was pretty lousy as it was at ground level and the advertising boards obstructed quite a bit of the field, I got the tickets early and was either in the first or second row so I would advise not getting tickets that close on ground level at least on that side of field. I reckon getting tickets on the lower section of the grandstand behind where I sat would give a good view so going by the seating plan map bay 334, 335 or 336 would be good I would reckon.

horrie hastings

First Grade

View attachment 30745
It's funny I bought seats in bay 134 section( managed to find the old ticket) and it was listed as a Roosters supporters bay but there were plenty of Storm supporters sitting there too it was a good atmosphere in that aspect.

greenBV4

Bench
I reckon getting tickets on the lower section of the grandstand behind where I sat would give a good view so going by the seating plan map bay 334, 335 or 336 would be good I would reckon.
Due to ticketeks annoying "best available" system I'm finding it impossible to get a seat thats not on the lower bowl...

Guess ill just go with the storm supporter bay, do you remember how strict or slack they are with moving to an empty seat after kickoff? its looking like a good chance of rain and that lower bowl doesn't look like its undercover

horrie hastings

First Grade
Due to ticketeks annoying "best available" system I'm finding it impossible to get a seat thats not on the lower bowl...

Guess ill just go with the storm supporter bay, do you remember how strict or slack they are with moving to an empty seat after kickoff? its looking like a good chance of rain and that lower bowl doesn't look like its undercover

I looked ages ago and could get tickets in the grandstand section that I mentioned but looked again last week and was only giving tickets in the lower bowl, not sure how strict they are about moving around the ground, i suppose it would depend on the size of the crowd, yep the lower bowl is out in the open.