What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
And there is no way he would ever behave this way in person. I guarantee it. I know his type too well.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
When someone provokes you and calls you a pedophile, it is warranted. And it's a figure of speech like mother f**ker and not to be taken literally.

You also apologised which I accepted because you realised you crossed the line. This idiot however used a reference to my wife without any relevance. It was uncalled for and he doesn't have the decency to apologise because he is a low grade piece of garbage who has infested these forums for too long which is the main reason why quality people no longer post here. They have sent me PM's and texts stating this fact.
Fair enough mate.

I don't think he meant any harm but can understand why it would offend you.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Jake Trbojevic would be amazing, but I can't see it happening.

But he would go a long way to transforming this forward pack.

Eelogical

Referee
Come on Avy, I’m usually the last person to agree with Pou but I think it has some relevance because if you’re prepared to travel for work for more money then I think it’s fair to assume that others would too. I’d personally travel for another 30-40k.

I think we could potentially offer a $1mil + offer to Jake and I reckon Manly might struggle to get close considering who they already have on their books for 2021.

Of course we’re also competing with every other club for his signature.
Don't these idiots know how to carpool at Manly? At least they know what a f**king ferry is...ffs. How's that wharf at Parra going anyway? I'd have thought @Suitman would have kept us up to date.

Eelogical

Referee
hqdefault.jpg