What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eelogical does Penrith

hindy111

Post Whore
Ok so tell us all about your experience. This could be the greatest thread since the soup one.
Mods dont delete.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
3464of.jpg

Eelogical

Referee
Spill the beans ffs.What did you eat?

I wasn't all that hungy so I had the mushroom risotto. It was really nice but it was served on a plate the size of a UFO . Mine was a 7. My mate had a NY steak which was demolished within 5 minutes with nothing leftover, he said it was an 8. His mrs had the salmon and she gave it a 9. My mrs ordered the same NY steak as my mate and it was half full of gristle, which she left on the plate, hers was the generous 4. You mentioned beans, a plate cost 9 bucks and wern't worth the $$$. Chips were excellent!

strider

Post Whore
I wasn't all that hungy so I had the mushroom risotto. It was really nice but it was served on a plate the size of a UFO . Mine was a 7. My mate had a NY steak which was demolished within 5 minutes with nothing leftover, he said it was an 8. His mrs had the salmon and she gave it a 9. My mrs ordered the same NY steak as my mate and it was half full of gristle, which she left on the plate, hers was the generous 4. You mentioned beans, a plate cost 9 bucks and wern't worth the $$$. Chips were excellent!
Do you guys always give ratings out of 10 every meal?

Latest posts