What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Suitman

Post Whore
Geez, I've been away for an hour or two and just saw that this place has just imploded. Again.

It's such a shame.

This forum, many years ago, used to be a good place to discuss Eels stuff on-line.
It was fun. Generally, most contributors were polite to each other.
It was a decent place for all Eels discussion.

We still have so many good posters here. We really do. Honest and genuine people who contribute with good humour and sincere comments.
But seriously, the rest of you immature f**kers with your childish insults belong in the Fight Club.
It's such a shame.

Bazal

Post Whore
Geez, I've been away for an hour or two and just saw that this place has just imploded. Again.

It's such a shame.

This forum, many years ago, used to be a good place to discuss Eels stuff on-line.

We still have so many good posters here. We really do. Honest and genuine people who contribute with good humour and sincere comments.
But seriously, the rest of you immature f**kers with your childish insults belong in the Fight Club.
It's such a shame.

Yeah...no.

It's always been this way. Posters have always had cracks at each other. If anything it happens less often now.

hindy111

Post Whore

It's such a shame.

It's such a shame.

Ok. Aslong as I am viewed as one of the Honest,genuine ones then I agree 100%!!
Double exclamation point

Avenger

Immortal

It's such a shame.

It's such a shame.
Shut up you Serbian hothead. You were the worst ever with your mate Bart.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

It's such a shame.

It's such a shame.
Pull your sword.

Its just a different group of people. If you don't like some of the newbies as much that's fine. But don't pretend that the forum was once something that it never was.

Eelogical

Referee

It's such a shame.

It's such a shame.
I see it as a place to let off steam, relate to other Eels supporters and have some fun. It's no coincidence that other subjects are going to come to the fore when the Eels are coming off a win with nothing for everyone to bitch about, on top of a bye round where NSW flogged QLD as well. The killer is that what's typed on a forum isn't the same as discussing it down at the pub in person. Hence, things can be construed differently than intended.

Latest posts