What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
@Avenger just in case your not aware, what Pou is saying here is that you are coming across as an angry husband who's wife is not only cheating on him, but has told him she is, he has accepted it and sometimes willingly actually eats the semen from her new bull out of her merkin. I'm just letting you know what he's actually saying here. Don't shoot the messenger.
Gee thanks, buddy. You happen to know where Pou lives ?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
If one member is being excessively abusive to another member, then deletions of post(s) may be warranted. These are posts which are excessive or by accepted description, are personally threatening.

Additionally, any posts which vilify or aggressively single out another member will be deleted. This extends to personal attacks on a member's relatives.

This also includes posts from 'impersonators' who take up similar names to other members or public persons in an effort to humiliate (Naturally, this does not include members who wish to have the same name as their sporting hero). The examples of this have been evident with names of some members being changed slightly to mislead the reader in believing that they reading the view of another member.

Members who repeatedly attack other members in this manner will have their forum membership suspended.

To reiterate: Mods and Admin are not here to break up fights. This section is for important issues. Should an online fight develop, it is hoped that members can sort out their differences in mature manner prior to the need for any intervention.

https://leagueunlimited.com/forum-rules/?url=/forumrules.php

Over a dozen posts removed, this behaviour is unacceptable.

I suggest you all drop it, no matter what spin you try to put on it.

I can say that the Mercure is very well run, reasonably priced with somewhat dodgy wi-fi. It's been some time since I have been to Panthers and the renovations they did to the place since that time are quite pleasant. We dined at Osso's on saturday night, group of four. Three rated their food between 7-9, one gave it a 4. I thought it was a bit pricey for 'getting them in and getting them out fast' dining but would give them a second try. We didn't get time to try any other places.

Did you do the pleasure drive to Willmot via Mt Druitt Westfields like I recommended?

Eelogical

Referee
Respect, h111. But I’m just a drama queen.
hqdefault.jpg

84 Baby

Referee
Jeez mods if you’re going to lock the game day rumours and stuff thread, at least tell someone to start the post rumours and stuff thread.

Or was this something Gary should have done?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Now that we have your attention, please refer our forum rules, particularly the ones I posted above.

Let us move on.

Latest posts