What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

BadnMean

Juniors
Latrell Mitchell is about the 6th best centre in NSW behind Trbo, Jack, an ageing Morris, Cotric, Croker & you can argue about whether you're better off picking an injured Leilua or Latrell, because they're both unlikely to turn up on game day.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Latrell Mitchell is about the 6th best centre in NSW behind Trbo, Jack, an ageing Morris, Cotric, Croker & you can argue about whether you're better off picking an injured Leilua or Latrell, because they're both unlikely to turn up on game day.
Behind Brad Parker, too.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Get yourself ready for 2020 Latrell. Stop being a flat tracker and get yourself back in rep footy.

Valheru

Coach

Good to know.

You won't mind if the roosters re-sign him long term at 400k then?

That would be about his worth?

nick87

Coach
No. He is actually the best.

Not relevant really, Cook is the man.

I will let you all catch up.

Needs help, but Cook is the man..

lol, you all do not get it.
Na, you dont get it Angry. It's Simple Jack's world now, you're just living in it.
One day that Feki bum will be able to tell his grandkids, with pride, that he got the shit belted out of him by the great Simple Jack

parra_jesus

Juniors
Give Mitchell the series off to think about what he has done. He is only young, prob needed a good lesson like this, will be the best thing that happened to him in the long run. World doesn't revolve around him, and there is always someone else that can fill in and take his spot if he doesnt work hard and aim up

TheFrog

Coach
Which goes to show that prodigious talent is no substitute for hard work.

King hit

Coach
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/08/12/nrl-launch-investigation-into-racial-abuse-of-latrell-mitchell/

Regardless of what you think of Latrell, this is disgraceful.

The comments on social media justifying this blatant racism are just as bad. I might cop some heat on here for this but I think it's up to us to call it out. This isn't on.

Why would you cop some heat for it? Merkins are merkins and need to be called out on their bullshit. At least that's my stance on it.

Latest posts