What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

gaffer

Juniors
if it's the travel that could be the downer for jake tralphabet coming to the eels when we have guth and lane what's wrong with a mini bus with a driver or they could car pool like some normal people do

Suitman

Post Whore
if it's the travel that could be the downer for jake tralphabet coming to the eels when we have guth and lane what's wrong with a mini bus with a driver or they could car pool like some normal people do

These players are on a million a year. They ain't car pooling.

Parra_Eel

Juniors
In my opinion I don't think we could get 1 without getting both of them because they have a good thing going right now & they are brothers they will probably not play without each other for a extra 300k a year

Eelogical

Referee
Oh sheet ok..let me read the 764 pages again and then ill come back to you...a few good quotes though..#fwit,#pissant,#peasant,#vindaloo
Perhaps instead of donations to charity about who's right or wrong, why dont we have a charity boxing night and the main event is Pou v Avenger. That would be gold. Fight fight fight
Israel Falou is looking for donations.

Latest posts