What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

• I want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • I don't want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • I couldn't care less if he returns or not.

Votes: 176 50.4%

• Total voters

Legion

Juniors

A brain surgeon does not ram what he thinks he knows down his kids throats from birth.
You "think"? Shows what little you know.

I know the Bible more intimately than most Christians because I've read it from front to back several times & not just the 'good bits' that your priest & mummy tell you to read.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Hearing on the radio the other day that Folau’s gofundme campaign was shut down was music to my ears. I just googled to confirm the name of the funding site, to discover he’s got a new fund going, which has raised even more. Ha!

I suppose you have to put it in perspective. It’s a drop in the ocean compared to what the Christian church is worth globally. It’s just the way Folau has become a figurehead, with his hate preach, that is aggravating. Christian groups have seen how successful he was in his first attempt at crowdfunding, so it’s no surprise he’s got even more support.

ULYSSES

Juniors
Up to $441,703

People are legit morons in this country donating to a bloke who is a millionaire.

Apologies to the mods and anyone else for my earlier terminology.

This has to stop. The hide of people to spend their money as they choose. Give it time and this luxury will be removed.

This has to stop. The hide of people to spend their money as they choose. Give it time and this luxury will be removed.

I totally agree my mate has a perfectly fine 4K TV but now wants to buy the latest 8K TV when it comes out. Wasting his money, should be helping the poor instead.

TheFrog

Coach
He's pretty outspoken. Played Union for Samoa and famously compared the All Blacks to Nazis.
Leaves no doubt what side his bread is buttered on in all this.I wonder how au fait he is on Australian employment and discrimination law though.

Iafeta

Referee
So... why does he need $3m by the way?? I’ve seen various solicitors via twitter say they believe maximum his fees would be around $300k. Is he trying to get a top up for what he would have earned in the remainder of his contract? Seems a bit rich excuse the pun