What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
Wonder if I can get this place locked down again by saying yes me and hindy had a thing that also included all of your merkins’ wives, husbands, sons, daughters, parents, basically every f**ker you lot know barring yourselves in a glorious Caligula style free love party

emjaycee

Coach
Wonder if I can get this place locked down again by saying yes me and hindy had a thing that also included all of your merkins’ wives, husbands, sons, daughters, parents, basically every f**ker you lot know barring yourselves in a glorious Caligula style free love party
Was it any good?
*asking for your wife who was with me at the time.

Eelogical

Referee
Why would you want the place locked down?

Latest posts