What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Wonder if I can get this place locked down again by saying yes me and hindy had a thing that also included all of your merkins’ wives, husbands, sons, daughters, parents, basically every f**ker you lot know barring yourselves in a glorious Caligula style free love party
My parents and my kids all say that you were "cute". They said hindy was hung like a bull and a real goer. No wonder no one around here is interested in any glorious Caligula style free love tonight. I might have to tap the wife on the shoulder.

84 Baby

Referee
My parents and my kids all say that you were "cute". They said hindy was hung like a bull and a real goer. No wonder no one around here is interested in any glorious Caligula style free love tonight. I might have to tap the wife on the shoulder.
Don’t f**ken play into it....

Gronk

Staff member
Parramatta are set to step aside and avoid a three-way tug of war for Matt Lodge's services.

The Warriors have entered the race for the Brisbane prop, who is off contract at the end of this season.

The deal is understood to be worth more than the offers put on the table by the Eels and Broncos, leaving Lodge with a difficult decision.

To muddy the waters further, Lodge's partner is the daughter of Warriors recruitment boss Peter O'Sullivan. But the Herald understands the Eels were not expecting the 24-year-old to head south in the first place. After putting an official offer on the table for Lodge about a fortnight ago, it is understood Parramatta were recently informed the Broncos prop was set to stay put in Brisbane.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/th...-lure-lodge-from-broncos-20190625-p52172.html

T.S Quint

Coach
Turd Stool is a bit redundant considering both words mean the same thing.
Unless it is a sitting apparatus made entirely out of shit...in which case it wouldn’t be likely to hold enough weight to classify as a stool.

I don’t think 6 hours was enough time. Needed more deliberation to avoid obvious stupidity such as Turd Stool.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
My family said it was a debacle.

They sent out the wrong address and then by the time everyone arrived at the right place the front door was locked and @84 Baby and @hindy111 were asleep on the couch with a rerun of the 1991 Grand Final on TV.

After bashing on the door a few times, everyone decided to go to Macca's and then head home.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Turd Stool is a bit redundant considering both words mean the same thing.
Unless it is a sitting apparatus made entirely out of shit...in which case it wouldn’t be likely to hold enough weight to classify as a stool.

I don’t think 6 hours was enough time. Needed more deliberation to avoid obvious stupidity such as Turd Stool.
I'm going to be honest. We spent 2 min coming up with Turd Stool and the remaining 6 hours playing Hungry Hungry Hippos.

Latest posts