What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Cricket World Cup 2019

Blair

Coach
Opening partnership over 100 again.
Something we can only wish for at the moment.

But then they fell away somewhat, 285-7 after 50. Game on, it's even-stevens from here. That dry Lord's crowd doesn't seem to give any advantage to the home-side either.

I only have the stamina to watch the first innings though.

But then they fell away somewhat, 285-7 after 50. Game on, it's even-stevens from here. That dry Lord's crowd doesn't seem to give any advantage to the home-side either.

I only have the stamina to watch the first innings though.
And the Aussie bowlers stepped up.
A yorker from Starc was amazing to dismiss Stokes.
On that performance England will not make the finals.

Blair

Coach
And beaten with five balls to spare.

Have you seen how Pakistan's win/loss record at this cup is exactly the same as in '92? It's a bit eerie.

And beaten with five balls to spare.

Have you seen how Pakistan's win/loss record at this cup is exactly the same as in '92? It's a bit eerie.
Might force some changes.
Aussie and England looking a lot harder prospects now.
A rained out game will get us to the final 4.
Little use if you can't perform when you get there.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
All this talk of belters pre tournament and we are yet to see one !! If you just watched that game this morning based on the pitch you’d guess it was in Karachi

Campion

Juniors
I wonder if they'll consider Blundell for Latham, who is also having a shocker.
Obvs Nicholls comes in for Munro.
Guptill having a shocker too but is a better fielder and has the weight of history.

Blair

Coach
Like Marty Crowe before him there's too much pressure on Kane to score heavily, as the others are generally flaky.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I think we'll make the semis but it will only be because of Englands inability to get there.
Latham, Guptill, Munro all passengers.

Ish SHOULD have played.

Latest posts