What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
My family said it was a debacle.

They sent out the wrong address and then by the time everyone arrived at the right place the front door was locked and @84 Baby and @hindy111 were asleep on the couch with a rerun of the 1991 Grand Final on TV.

After bashing on the door a few times, everyone decided to go to Macca's and then head home.
We all know who to blame when things don’t go to plan

Glenneel

Bench
Brent Read said and sporting news reported that the Peachy :arrow_right: Panthers, Blake :arrow_right: Eels is still on pre June 30. I bet it is now that Mennings is out for 9 weeks.

https://www.nospam47.com/au/league/...ake-release-june-30/1wqvp7htg86oxzzpuu8nvfav5
Parra apparently baulked at the amount he's getting paid. Is it more or less than Mennings is currently being paid? Hopefully Penruff will come to the party and throw some coin in. Apparently RCG is also on big coin so, with these 2 examples, how do Penruff stay under cap?

Gronk

Staff member
Parra apparently baulked at the amount he's getting paid. Is it more or less than Mennings is currently being paid? Hopefully Penruff will come to the party and throw some coin in. Apparently RCG is also on big coin so, with these 2 examples, how do Penruff stay under cap?

Well on the basis that Waka is signed on overs at Penrith for years to come, it's up to them to pay a lot of his contract or he sits on their books forever. We are in the box seat. Hooper said on 2MMM that DWZ signed for the dogs on a min wage deal with Penrith paying the rest.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Would much rather him than DWZ, he’s a game breaker. Does have some mistakes in him but he improves our strike our wide considerably.

Gronk

Staff member
I read in Terrorgraph we were worried about the length. 4 years is a huge risk. Hopefully we negotiated Riffers to take the brunt

He is only 23, but been playing FG since he was 18 and has 88 games of experience already.

Latest posts