What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Xcalibre

Juniors
Bulldogs to sign the best 1-2 punch in the league, brothers Trbo for 2021, and not Latrine.

More a rumor from several foxtel and daily telegraph people, but it would be a MUCH better move, if they could lure them away from brookie.

Both are consistently excellent and Manly would have to rely on them taking unders to stay considering what cherry is on.

Dogs will be flush with cash in 2021. Foran the only big money player will be gone, probably retired.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Lodge would need a really good immigration lawyer for that to happen.

With his record would the Kiwis give him a residency visa????
If you're an Aussie citizen you don't need a visa to live and work in nz. I got on a plane and came back for years later without any hassles

Matua

Bench
If you're an Aussie citizen you don't need a visa to live and work in nz. I got on a plane and came back for years later without any hassles
While that is true, the Immigration Department can still refuse him residency (just like Australia does) although I think he's been permitted to enter NZ to play for the Broncos.

redVinme

Juniors
Thanks to Parra for continuing to out spaz saints. 4 1/2 year deal for a bloke that cannot stay on the paddock for any extended amount of time.

Ray McKigney

Juniors
Get ready for the latest saga in the NRL's coaching merry go round.

Rumour doing the rounds that Kevin Walters will replace Garth Brennan at the Titans after origin 3. I can tell you this will not happen. I do know that the coach is skating on thin ice and disgruntled players, board members are fermenting another shitshow at the Goldy which could result in having the first coach sacked this year.
Here is the gist of things;
  • If Garth Brennan finishes at the bottom four this year again then he will be fired after the 2019 season is over.

• Kevin Walters will not coach the Titans at all. He not only rejected them previously when Henry was sacked but also again earlier this month when Titans hierarchy discussed the possibility of replacing Brennan should they fire him. Walters not only will be coaching the Maroons next year but he is watching Seibold's position just in case he doesn't see out his Broncos contract. So no chance.

• But this is the best part; The Titans have already shortlisted three coaches to replace Brennan at the end of this season. They've already held preliminary discussions with these coaches just recently. GET READY. The three coaches are Anthony Griffen, Jason Taylor and Trent Barrett.
F**king LMAO
Another year. another recruitment blunder for the Titans coming up. Just fold them already and bring back the Bears. People can go through my post history, I called Michael Gordon to the Titans and Benji back to the Tigers amongst others. I get good mail about the Broncos and Titans due to where I'm located.

Travitoh

First Grade
Get ready for the latest saga in the NRL's coaching merry go round.

Rumour doing the rounds that Kevin Walters will replace Garth Brennan at the Titans after origin 3. I can tell you this will not happen. I do know that the coach is skating on thin ice and disgruntled players, board members are fermenting another shitshow at the Goldy which could result in having the first coach sacked this year.
Here is the gist of things;
  • If Garth Brennan finishes at the bottom four this year again then he will be fired after the 2019 season is over.

• Kevin Walters will not coach the Titans at all. He not only rejected them previously when Henry was sacked but also again earlier this month when Titans hierarchy discussed the possibility of replacing Brennan should they fire him. Walters not only will be coaching the Maroons next year but he is watching Seibold's position just in case he doesn't see out his Broncos contract. So no chance.

• But this is the best part; The Titans have already shortlisted three coaches to replace Brennan at the end of this season. They've already held preliminary discussions with these coaches just recently. GET READY. The three coaches are Anthony Griffen, Jason Taylor and Trent Barrett.
F**king LMAO
Another year. another recruitment blunder for the Titans coming up. Just fold them already and bring back the Bears. People can go through my post history, I called Michael Gordon to the Titans and Benji back to the Tigers amongst others. I get good mail about the Broncos and Titans due to where I'm located.

Your last post before this...

I know this controversial to say but I think the Broncos of 2019 will be the greatest club team of all time. The have the best group of up and coming forwards I've ever seen. I don't think there's ever been anything like it in rugby league and believe me I've watched a lot of rugby league, every time in between AFL ad breaks and Grey's Anatomy re-runs at the very least. Not to mention their 1-13 are either all rep players or rep quality. Even though they got rid of the game's greatest ever coach and mentor Wayne Bennett I still think they're in a good position with the game's best young coach in Anthony Seibold taking his place. Now if only the Titans don't poach anymore of their juniors to keep things fair. In a way I almost envy them and their wonderful supporters but then I realise that if the Broncos are doing well then rugby league is doing well.

Well done, bang on the money there :joy: Amazing sources.