What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
*Jimmy Serdaris

* walker

dynomite.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
Backline is one of best in comp now.
All are on the way up or in peak bar MJ.

Gutherson - up
Sivo - up
MJ - Down
Blake- peak
Fergo - peak
Brown - up
Moses - up

Forwads need ironing out. We want guys whomare good enough tonplay at nrl level but are still yet to peak or are at peak. Nothing wrong with guys like MJ who are on way down cause at there peak they where top 5 in position. They are still able to compete and a good nrl level.

You do not want guys like Mannah on their way down. His best level isnt great so a slight drop off and he becomes NSW cup level.
BA is learning.

Terepo is NRL level and in his peak. Like it or not he is capable of playing at NRL level for 3 more years. He wouldn't cost a bomb either so provides great value and little risk.

Gronk

Staff member
Backline is one of bedt in comp now.
All are on the way up or in peak bar MJ.

Gutherson - up
Sivo - up
MJ - Down
Blake- peak
Fergo - peak
Brown - up
Moses - up

Forwads need ironing out. We want guys whomare good enough tonplay at nrl level but are still yet to peak or are at peak. Nothing wrong with guys like MJ who are on way down cause at there peak they where top 5 in position. They are still able to compete and a good nrl level.

You do not want guys like Mannah on their way down. His best level isnt great so a slight drop off and he becomes NSW cup level.
BA is learning.

Terepo is NRL level and in his peak. Like it or not he is capable of playing at NRL level for 3 more years. He wouldn't cost a bomb either so provides great value and little risk.

Why is Waqa at peak when he is only 23 ?

hindy111

Post Whore
Why is Waqa at peak when he is only 23 ?

He is 24. If he was a play maker id say on way up but he is a centre. He may have better years or worse years but he is certainly at his peak skill,speed and power wise....

Moses might be physically in peak but his temperament and learning control is still improving. I reckon most halves are at peak 25-31.....

Gronk

Staff member
He is 24. If he was a play maker id say on way up but he is a centre. He may have better years or worse years but he is certainly at his peak skill,speed and power wise....

Moses might be physically in peak but his temperament and learning control is still improving. I reckon most halves are at peak 25-31.....

OK so really you have NFI. Having a bet each way.

hindy111

Post Whore
OK so really you have NFI. Having a bet each way.

Why so aggressive?
Of course I have an idea. He is at his peak. Like ant player they have better years then others. That can be due to how team is performing also.
Outside backs that are out and out superstars are playing NRL by the age of 20.
Look at Latrel,Hayne,Tedesco,Morris twins,Xerri,Holmes, Rts etc.....
Blake will not reach these guys levels. He is at his peak.And should remain there for next 4 yrs. Its a very good level as well. Just not quite origin level but dam close.

hindy111

Post Whore
And like I mentioned he is 24. When start to bag some shit on others please check basic facts like the players age. Otherwise you come off like a bit of a twit and it makes it hard to take seriously.
I operate on facts and sports science along with history from past to present.
Maybe best sticking too Donald Trump talk or Global warming.

That is all and have a nice afternoon.

Hindy111

Soto

Bench
Why so aggressive?
Of course I have an idea. He is at his peak. Like ant player they have better years then others. That can be due to how team is performing also.
Blake will not reach these guys levels. He is at his peak.And should remain there for next 4 yrs. Its a very good level as well. Just not quite origin level but dam close.
Having seen a fair bit of him play I actually think he will go close to playing origin. When he's on he is difficult to handle. Hopefully the club confirms it soon as i see him being a great acquisition. Speed, skill and agility..

Gronk

Staff member
Why so aggressive?

Not aggressive merkin.

Last year the NRL selected a Kangaroos merit team.

Slater 35
Trbojevic T 21
Inglis 31
Mitchell 22
Addo-Carr 23
Munster 24
Maloney 32
Klemmer 24
Cook 27
McGuire 28
Cordner 26
Frizell 26
Trbojevic J 24

Tedesco 25
de Belin 28
Papali 27
Vaughan 27

Average age = 26.4

Even if outside backs peak earlier than forwards or halves, Waqa is only 24. Sorry I just don't buy your premise that he has peaked. Indeed the only evidence of a player peaking would be after he has declined. Then you can pinpoint when he peaked.

IHO he has plenty of upside especially when he plays on the right with Fergo.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah he's been a defensive shit show. I'm surprised they persisted with him at centre - if he put on some weight he'd be a great winger.

But this year his defence has improved, even while his attack dropped off. Like Moses last year.