What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

thorson1987

Coach
That's not actually the Tokyo 2020 logo - just someone's concept. It is quality, though.

Yeah this is the actual logo. Still better than some of the shit there has been in previous years.

images

kdalymc

Bench
can anyone with a sweet jersey template please do me up a jersey?
my old man passed away this week and we're getting some jerseys made, he loved VB so im chasing green n gold version of the classic bears strip.
micks 3.png
heres a bodgy arse paint mock to work off. woo
micks 4.png
micks 5.png

sempmrh

Juniors
I think most carry over pretty well but the front of jersey designs (Bulldogs, Roosters) don’t really fit with the hockey aesthetic. Not using Manly’s Pepsi jersey is a missed opportunity and the Cowboy’s 1995 striping pattern would have been a good idea in place of a solid stripe. Storm’s purple/white/purple/yellow V would have made for a good sleeve striping design as well. I think the Raiders one works the best because the sleeve striping they already have is perfect for hockey.

Latest posts