What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R15 Thu - Wests Tigers 14-9 Rabbitohs @ Bankwest

Round 15: Wests Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

billygilmore

Juniors
Man that game was like one of those movies that’s so bad it’s good, I was in pissing myself laughing by the end. Benny Hill music the whole second half

Valheru

Coach
The reality of souths season is starting to be realised. It was mentioned in commentary they have only beaten 2 current top 8 sides all year.

pantherz9103

First Grade
First 14-9 game I’ve seen in my 30 years of watching rugby league. I’ll be happy if I don’t see another one after whatever that game was supposed to be... LOL@Souffs tho.

This Year?

Immortal
Chee Jam is the hero again! He beat like 5 defenders for that try. Souths have hit the Rep wall and with the Burgii out have no intimidation.

I hope George spends a long time on the sidelines for that dirty grubby act.

Congrats Tigers for giving your faithful something to cheer about.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Burgess should have been sent off. If the NRL has any standards of player welfare then he should be gone for the rest of the season. He is a repeat offender at trying to blind opponents.

aqua_duck

Coach
Poor 'ol Vossy going on with the same crap re where is the origin Gagai?

What you see is what you get from Dane ... it's never been any different.

I'm not sure what he expects?
I think Vossy more of less was highlighting the fact that there is a major discrepancy between origin and NRL Gagai, most casual fans see Gagai in origin and assume that's how he plays week in week out