What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 vs Cows

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Dufty owes Rava a few beers.
Saved a try from the dropped ball, and then saved Dufty from being dragged in goal.

That last tackle of the 1st half says a lot about our mindset.
I agree mate admittedly there was only 8 sec left on the clock but a bomb or even a field goal would have been a far better choice...the senior players should have worked that out instead of giving it to Rava ....anyway out of a very sorry performance by most on field we are only a few behind....but what worries me now is the imposters half time pep talk to the players....we might be lucky and someones locked him out of the sheds

ST Tangles 01

Juniors
I think our forwards have been average tonight.
Luciano is not a starting prop.
I love them as players but I don't know how Sims was selected for SOO he has to be carrying an injury his like a different player from last season.
McInnes is a tackling machine.

Dorsai

Juniors
I am so over. This backline McIdiot persists with. They are park players at best. A laughing stock and would be worse with lafai. They need to terminate the lot. McIdiot also needs to go. 1 through 5 needs to go now

The only thing I see is the wooden spoon saving us from another two years of this idiot. The only thing that keeps them in each week is the lucky kick and hope for a try. No game plan. No idea.

The forwards must be looking at these backs and thinking why bother.

Latest posts