What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 - Tigers vs Rabbitohs: Thursday 27th June 7:50pm @Bankwest Stadium

Pauly1

Juniors
Talanoa(Graham) needs to be dropped to Canterbury Cup for the remainder of the season.
He has lost all his confidence. Last night he made about 5 costly errors that cost us the game.He is now averaging 3 dropped balls/errors per game, all in crucial field positions.
Not only that, he couldn't catch the ball to score a well orchestrated try.
Campbell Graham- Off to the Canterbury Cup, should have kept Jennings.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Tatola: Junior was really good. I'm gonna come out and say it, he was our best last night easily. His runs were just awesome as he'd run as hard as he could yet still keep those legs pumping to make massive amounts of post-contact meters. He was the forward leader out there, just a shame no one really folled him apart from maybe Knight. Not many guys had a great game last night but Tatola certainly did!

Very happy for Junior. He was always very highly thought of on and off the field at the Tigers and I knew he’d end up a decent first grader. Unfortunately he got injured at the wrong time, a couple of other guys got the jump on him and he needed to head off. Would love to get him back now though.

Still, I know we have a real side here. A side that is capable of winning the Premiership if we play to our best and get lucky with injury. Hopefully this period is just an overcast phase and we will hit our straps in the run home. that's what we're all hoping but no doubt we have a lot to work on.

I’m not trying to be a dick here, as Souths undoubtedly are a good side, however it’s worth noting that of their 10 wins only 2 have been against top 8 sides. I think they’ve been a bit higher rated then deserved early on. I still think they’ll finish around 4th but they’re in the row behind the top 2 with raiders, sharks and eagles IMO

250excf

Juniors

Very happy for Junior. He was always very highly thought of on and off the field at the Tigers and I knew he’d end up a decent first grader. Unfortunately he got injured at the wrong time, a couple of other guys got the jump on him and he needed to head off. Would love to get him back now though.

I’m not trying to be a dick here, as Souths undoubtedly are a good side, however it’s worth noting that of their 10 wins only 2 have been against top 8 sides. I think they’ve been a bit higher rated then deserved early on. I still think they’ll finish around 4th but they’re in the row behind the top 2 with raiders, sharks and eagles IMO
Storm are 6 points clear then us n roosters on 20 I’d say it’s storm out front then us roosters raiders n sharks n manly

Latest posts